Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Raw & collections on the bay from across the pond10655

Collector no1lufcfan private msg quote post Address this user
Hi all, quite a mix on the bay some of which may or may not be of interest to you but have a wee look clickable text

Always open to offers .....especially from 6ft tall blonde Swedish nymphomaniacs

This is just a small selection from my own collection, many of which are unread.

Feel free to PM me with any queries and thanks if you have taken the time to view 👍
Post 1 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
@no1lufcfan I don't see a list of items for sale when I click the link.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Ahhhh I have this trouble with some USA links. I think it's because I'm on ebay UK.

My ID is LUFCOK or try changing .com to .uk in hyperlink....let me know how you get on, thanks 👍

Dinners ready (it's almost 7pm over here) so I will check back after my feed
Post 3 IP   flag post
link fixed for .com

I'm off again for me pudding
Post 4 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
Yep, that did it. Thanks!
Post 5 IP   flag post
Thanks for letting me know 👍
Post 6 IP   flag post
Anytime! I never mind helping a brutha out. 😊
Post 7 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1lufcfan
link fixed for .com

"You can't have any pudding if you don't eat your meat!"

It had to be said.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
Quote:
link fixed for .com

"You can't have any pudding if you don't eat your meat!"

It had to be said.

Sure I'm a quick eater...
leg chicken,cabbage,collyflower,carrots,mash,thick onion gravy and of course roast spuds 👍
Post 9 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Sure I'm a quick eater...
leg chicken,cabbage,collyflower,carrots,mash,thick onion gravy and of course roast spuds

I know there's a time difference, but is it still the 17th century in the UK? Sounds like a recipe that came across on the Mayflower.

The link in the first post takes me to my own homepage.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector Paulbg2000 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

Always open to offers .....especially from 6ft tall blonde Swedish nymphomaniacs

*insert out of context photo here*

Post 11 IP   flag post
Collector eee91 private msg quote post Address this user
Weird. The international eBay thing is definitely breaking the original link. I finally found a link that works-

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fsradio=%26LH_SpecificSeller%3D1&_saslop=1&_sasl=LUFCOK
Post 12 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbaySeller

I know there's a time difference, but is it still the 17th century in the UK? Sounds like a recipe that came across on the Mayflower.

Sure what can I say I'm an auld fashion fella, but that's my staple diet for at least 5 days of the week with just changing the meat....and here in the Emerald Isle (Ireland) we like to eat well

Link should now work....let me know as the international thing definitely plays up. I often having trouble clicking links posted in the forum

@Paulbg2000 ha ha very funny

@eee91 Good man I've just put that code in my original post 👍

Not long had me supper a nice bacon toastie with far tooooo much solid butter on the bread

Post 13 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbaySeller

Sure what can I say I'm an auld fashion fella, but that's my staple diet for at least 5 days of the week with just changing the meat....and here in the Emerald Isle (Ireland) we like to eat well

Link should now work....let me know as the international thing definitely plays up. I often having trouble clicking links posted in the forum

@Paulbg2000 ha ha very funny

@eee91 Good man I've just put that code in my original post 👍

Not long had me supper a nice bacon toastie with far tooooo much solid butter on the bread

Needs brown sauce!!!
Post 14 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
Some gorgeous books there Lucfan, if they dont sell well perhaps we can do some horse trading
Post 15 IP   flag post
@KatKomics love brown sauce when I have steak and chips but not in a sandwich,fusey auld fella that I am 😉

@Darkseid_of_town thank you, feel free to enquiry anytime if interested in anything 👍....slowly going through 28 long box's 😉

ps...I like horses
Post 16 IP   flag post
Reluctantly sold my set of TNMT 1-4 but to a really nice ebayer from Malta, of all places.

He sent me a lovely message saying:-
"Mate! The books arrived safe and sound and I couldn’t be happier. They are an even better grade than I thought they would be so I’m well chuffed."

Its always nice as I'm sure all of you other sellers on here agree when all our hard work and effort is appreciated.

Slow week otherwise with lots of watchers but obviously mainly from other ebayers with similar items to sell.

Added this week:-

The Punisher #1-5 - Complete Limited Series Set

And

The Defenders Vol 1(1972) & Vol 2 (2001) Collection
Post 17 IP   flag post
598012 17 17
This topic is archived. Start new topic?