Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

NFL Week 14 Picks and Discussion10652

I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Yep, at least the Ravens vs Bills were on but many times we get undesirable crap which is hard to avoid with the Raiders, Chargers and Rams.
Post 26 IP   flag post
Collector comic_book_man private msg quote post Address this user

Post 27 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
I hope they move the Chargers to Canada.
Post 28 IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders

Becoming The Hosers.
Post 29 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

There was talk a short time back about moving the Redskins to London. Of course that won't happen. Dan Snyder has destroyed their fan base here in the states so I guess he wants to spread the love.
Post 30 IP   flag post

Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre_Coder
Quote:

There was talk a short time back about moving the Redskins to London. Of course that won't happen. Dan Snyder has destroyed their fan base here in the states so I guess he wants to spread the love.

Did you see the Kyle Shannahan interview days before SF played the Redskins? He made a pretty good joke primarily aimed at Snyder.
Post 31 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siggy
Quote:
Quote:

Did you see the Kyle Shannahan interview days before SF played the Redskins? He made a pretty good joke primarily aimed at Snyder.

Unfortunately not. I'll have to look it up.
Post 32 IP   flag post
It looks like most of us took Kansas City and benefited from terrible officiating ....and I think I might have a chance to win this week if the Giants win and I get the tiebreaker.
Post 33 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

He was asked what his favorite memory was while with the Team, and he said, "Working for my dad". When asked what his least favorite memory was, he said, "Everything else."
Post 34 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

He was asked what his favorite memory was while with the Team, and he said, "Working for my dad". When asked what his least favorite memory was, he said, "Everything else."

Meaning "Snyder and organization". I get it. LOL
Post 35 IP   flag post
@Pre_Coder @michaelekrupp @comic_book_man - are all tied for 1st with only 4 wrong.
Post 36 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
This might have been the tackle of the season.

Post 37 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by comic_book_man
@Pre_Coder @michaelekrupp @comic_book_man - are all tied for 1st with only 4 wrong.

And the 3 of us picked Philly for the win tonight. Regardless who wins it will come down to the points. If anybody here has 5 wrong picks at the moment and the Giants take the game then it will still come down to the points.

Total points for MNF....
@michaelekrupp = 44
@comic_book_man = 44
@Pre_Coder = 51
Post 38 IP   flag post
HALFTIME...
Giants - 17
Eagles - 3

Looks like Eli Manning is showing the NY organization they shouldn't have benched at the beginning of the season for the new guy... and appears the team is rallying behind him.

Eagles need this win to remain tied at first place in the NFC East.
Post 39 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:

And the 3 of us picked Philly for the win tonight. Regardless who wins it will come down to the points. If anybody here has 5 wrong picks at the moment and the Giants take the game then it will still come down to the points.

Total points for MNF....
@michaelekrupp = 44
@comic_book_man = 44
@Pre_Coder = 51

I think I'm still in this with 50 and a giants win....might be wrong but it'll make this game more interesting
Post 40 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Total points for MNF....
@michaelekrupp = 44
@comic_book_man = 44
@Pre_Coder = 51

I think I'm still in this with 50 and a giants win....might be wrong but it'll make this game more interesting

The way it's looking you might just nail it.
Post 41 IP   flag post
@michaelekrupp we tied for 1st!!
Post 42 IP   flag post
It always comes down to points for me, and I'm crap at picking scores...44 or bust.
Post 43 IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user
@comic_book_man Been a few weeks for me, so I am happy to get the tie. High five!🙌 Since I posted first, I will take the liberty of putting up next week’s thread. I will have it up tomorrow since I just got home from work and am pretty wiped out tonight. Turned out to be a more interesting game tonight than I thought it would be. I was expecting some bad football by both teams and I was not disappointed, but it was still fairly exciting listening.
Post 44 IP   flag post
Apparently the Eagles realized the sense of urgency.
Post 45 IP   flag post
@Pre_Coder it seemed that way didnt it? From 0-60 at the end.
Post 46 IP   flag post
600891 46 21
This topic is archived. Start new topic?