CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Grading Help NeededQuestionsSignatures

Walking dead #1 Cynthiana ky variant1036

COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
I'm researching this. There was a CGC exclusive signing at SDCC, meaning they set up and paid for the signing and therefore they didn't let any competitor witnesses into it. I haven't yet found evidence to back up that Kirkman has an exclusive contract with them. I'll keep looking.
Post 26 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I'm not going to lose sleep over it brah
Post 27 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
I just want to set the record straight. I don't think he is exclusive to CGC, I think SDCC was a one time special event sponsored by CGC and thus caused an assumption to be made.

Here's a Kirkman yellow label on ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-WALKING-DEAD-100-CBCS-SS-9-8-SKETCHED-by-ADLARD-SIGNED-KIRKMAN-not-CGC-2nd-/322065646625?hash=item4afc9bc421:g:XtMAAOSwz2lXBYEm
Post 28 • IP   flag post
Collector rickdod3 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
I just want to set the record straight. I don't think he is exclusive to CGC, I think SDCC was a one time special event sponsored by CGC and thus caused an assumption to be made.


Thanks for clearing this up, I know that I had read it somewhere. I'm assuming that someone made the assumption, passed it on and then thats how I picked it up. Glad to know the truth now though!
Post 29 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Figures. I didn't think Robert Kirkman was like that. Some arguments (and people) are completely unnecessary.
Post 30 • IP   flag post


COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
Submitted these books today so we will see what they grade when I get them back. Both asp tony Moore and vsp Robert Kirkman. Will come back as a red label. 12 weeks in counting.
Post 31 • IP   flag post
657131 33 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?