Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Mjonir - Ebay auction with tons of Marvel cast signatures10292

The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Not my auction.

Crazy amount of signatures and kinda cool. Except for extreme cost

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F283639844453
Post 1 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
That is crazy cool, no way i would pay that much for it though
Post 2 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
With extreme costs comes extreme responsibility.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
VERY cool, but I'm drawing a blank... Why Sigourney Weaver?
Post 4 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Looks like there's some drug residue on that stand.
Post 5 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@Siggy

Big villain in defenders I think
Post 6 IP   flag post
@flanders

I'll hand you the windex to clean it.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
Fine print says no Downey Jr nor Scarlett Johanessan. The main two I would want.
Post 8 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
I don't even think I could be sold on the black market for this price.
Post 9 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkseid_of_town
Fine print says no Downey Jr nor Scarlett Johanessan. The main two I would want.

I think you are too picky.

At the right price (not the current asking) I would be very happy with this item as is.

It is not like you would have to break it out of a slab if Downey was willing to sign it later.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkseid_of_town

I think you are too picky.

At the right price (not the current asking) I would be very happy with this item as is.

It is not like you would have to break it out of a slab if Downey was willing to sign it later.
great points. You buy it
Post 11 IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
Seems like they are asking for the left male body part for it.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustThatGuy
Seems like they are asking for the left male body part for it.
Left, right and any possible already made children
Post 13 IP   flag post
598060 13 13
This topic is archived. Start new topic?