Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
I know this may sound stupid and I know you're not stupid, but did you make sure you were logged in when you checked your cart?
Post 51 IP   flag post
Collector moodswing private msg quote post Address this user
@DrWatson

Yeah, I had 2 items in my cart. I would have never known I had the gsx in my cart if I didn't randomly add another comic. Today when I checked my cart, I just had the 1 comic I added yesterday. GSX disappeared.
Post 52 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
They respond here as well. Call este and.she will.sort it. She handles the auctions
Post 53 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
You got to hand it to the comic store owner for naming his son Conan. I wonder what the 2nd option was.
Post 54 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
You got to hand it to the comic store owner for naming his son Conan. I wonder what the 2nd option was.

Sonja
Post 55 IP   flag post

Collector comic_book_man private msg quote post Address this user
@DrWatson What did you win?
Post 56 IP   flag post
Mine was in my cart this morning.
Post 57 IP   flag post
@DrWatson I mean, anything good this round? How'd you do @MCS?
Post 58 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

Speaking of Conan I just listed a bunch of books at fixed price on MCS including a Conan the Barbarian # 1 CBCS 8.0 signed by Roy Thomas.

I will post more details in my store thread once I finish pricing up the rest of the books in this lot.

So far the headliner for this group is the triple signed Special Marvel Edition CBCS 9.4:

Post 59 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by comic_book_man

Post 60 IP   flag post
Collector moodswing private msg quote post Address this user
Well to update everyone. The mod on facebook took the comic out of my cart thinking I did not want the comic. Which I never said, so I don't know where he got that idea. I just questioned if I was shill bid up. Anyway, he put it in my cart and I picked up another grail. Ended up paying right under what I put my cap at <1800. Next grail...maybe x-men 1. Might have to sell some of my stash to justify that purchase.
Post 61 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Quote:
Originally Posted by comic_book_man

Nice pick up!!! What's the dimensions?
Post 62 IP   flag post
8 1/2" x 11"
Post 63 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by poka
Quote:

Sonja

@poka LMAO

Yeah, Conan lurks here. Surprised he hasn't jumped in yet.
Post 64 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@Pre_Coder does he refer to himself as Conan the Texanian? If not, he should consider it.
Post 65 IP   flag post
601242 65 15
This topic is archived. Start new topic?