Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Copper AgeComics Modern AgeMemorabiliaMovies TelevisionQuestions

Rob Liefeld to Sue Marvel?10233

Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topsykrets
stan lee critiques liefield

Thought everyone would enjoy this if you haven’t seen already

At the 8:22 mark Stan says they both need to sign it and they are going to donate it to a charity auction. I'd like to know where that piece ended up. It got turned into a poster.

and then? OvertKill

Looks like Todd added pouches. Weird that Rob left them off on the original drawing.
Post 101 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
might just be me, but something I noticed...Stan lee says we have just a few minutes left, lets tighten up the feet...Todd goes down, finishes the foot on his side, and ….Liefield ignores it all and draws bullet holes ….
Post 102 IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topsykrets
stan lee critiques liefield

Thought everyone would enjoy this if you haven’t seen already

Omg... Haha! Stan tells Rob to shut up & let the adults talk... (not in those exact words, but more or less). Even way back then they were arguing about rights to characters... Great video.
Post 103 IP   flag post
Collector KYoung_1974 private msg quote post Address this user
Since this is the most recent Liefield bashing thread, Ryan Reynolds posted about the Joke movie today on Instragram. Liefield chimed in his two cents in the comments and along with the "You're the greatest" comments were people giving him hell about not really developing the character that actually showed up on the screen and calling him out for not being able to draw feet. It's pretty funny if you have an Insta account.
Post 104 IP   flag post
Collector Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KYoung_1974
Since this is the most recent Liefield bashing thread, Ryan Reynolds posted about the Joke movie today on Instragram. Liefield chimed in his two cents in the comments and along with the "You're the greatest" comments were people giving him hell about not really developing the character that actually showed up on the screen and calling him out for not being able to draw feet. It's pretty funny if you have an Insta account.

I went and looked at the comments. Hilarious. I do not understand why someone like him wastes his time to bicker in the comments. Looks bad. He owes alot of Deadpool's success to Joe Kelly IMO.
Post 105 IP   flag post

Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hcanes
Quote:
Originally Posted by KYoung_1974

I went and looked at the comments. Hilarious. I do not understand why someone like him wastes his time to bicker in the comments. Looks bad. He owes alot of Deadpool's success to Joe Kelly IMO.

and the unknown, for the most part at the time, artist named Ed McGuinness.
Post 106 IP   flag post
Collector Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
@Towmater Agreed!
Post 107 IP   flag post
597875 107 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?