Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user
Tennessee seems to be my kryptonite. I have now called their game wrong 3 weeks in a row😑. Props to Jacksonville for being the better team tonight.
Post 26 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Saw Drew Brees with his cast on in Los Angeles today but was too chicken to ask him for a picture.
Post 27 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
I totally forgot there was a game last night.
Post 28 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
If the Dolphins play the Jets this year, can they both lose???

Since they play each other twice it is entirely possible.

I think we are a 5 point underdog to the bye week.

Our future may be bright but it is going to be a long year for my Jets.

Post 29 IP   flag post
Collector Lonestar private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelekrupp
Tennessee seems to be my kryptonite. I have now called their game wrong 3 weeks in a row😑. Props to Jacksonville for being the better team tonight.

Thursday games are my kryptonite. I'm now 0-3 of Thursday night games.
Post 30 IP   flag post

I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Breaking News - Antonio Brown just released by the Patriots.

I personally don't think NE will miss a beat.
Post 31 IP   flag post
He seems to be pretty good at getting paid for not playing. Wonder who the next sucker- I mean team- will be?
Post 32 IP   flag post
Quote:
He seems to be pretty good at getting paid for not playing. Wonder who the next sucker- I mean team- will be?

Someone will sign him up, maybe midway into the season. Unless he's in jail.
Post 33 IP   flag post

Post 34 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
@michaelekrupp LOL!!! Now THAT'S funny!!!
Post 35 IP   flag post
LMAO
Post 36 IP   flag post
I’m sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user
Getting ready:

Post 37 IP   flag post
@PhantomEwan Have fun!!!! Which game are you at?
Post 38 IP   flag post
What a great win by the Lions! Still undefeated! Only negative is that I am working a double tonight and a double tomorrow so I won’t be able to watch the replay until Tuesday. This could be the start of s culture change in the D. I can go back 40 years and I can tell you that Philadelphia is not a place the old Lions would go into and win!🦁
Post 39 IP   flag post
I’m sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
@PhantomEwan Have fun!!!! Which game are you at?

Seahawks Saints. Go Hawks!
Post 40 IP   flag post
Quote:
What a great win by the Lions! Still undefeated! Only negative is that I am working a double tonight and a double tomorrow so I won’t be able to watch the replay until Tuesday. This could be the start of s culture change in the D. I can go back 40 years and I can tell you that Philadelphia is not a place the old Lions would go into and win!🦁

I enjoyed that game even though I picked Philly.
Post 41 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Bengals held a lead for about 2 minutes today. Baby steps.
Post 42 IP   flag post
Final scores so far.

Post 43 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Already doing better than last week.
Post 44 IP   flag post
New Orleans 33
Seattle 27

I sure wasn't expecting that!

N. Y. Giants 32
Tampa Bay 31

Don't care for either team but glad Daniel Jones scored a win in his NFL debut. He'll be partying tonight.
Post 45 IP   flag post
I only have 3 wrong picks so far. Tonight's game and Monday night's are both a given.
Post 46 IP   flag post
-6 already. I stunk it up this week. That’s okay, still having a great week!🦁
Post 47 IP   flag post
So ... anyone else enjoying WWE Raw while the Bears are whooping the Skins???
Post 48 IP   flag post
Quote:
So ... anyone else enjoying WWE Raw while the Bears are whooping the Skins???

LOL

It's past time to bench Keenum, put Haskins out there and let him carry the team for the rest of the season and get introduced to the NFL. That's what he was drafted for.

Jay Gruden (coach) is an idiot!
Post 49 IP   flag post
Finals

JLS_Comics - 11 wins
Studley_Dudley - 6 wins
Pre_Coder - 13 wins
Lonestar - 9 wins
michaelekrupp - 10 wins
Flanders - 12 wins
Phantom_ewan - 10 wins
Jesse_O - 9 wins

As always, please double check your total.

Post 50 IP   flag post
@Pre_Coder Congrats, brother! Glad to see you win this week! As far as your Redskins go, I think next game might be time to start the rookie. At 0-3 with a mediocre offense and a very generous defense, the season is going nowhere. If they start Keenum again next week I will really be scratching my head.
Post 51 IP   flag post
Quote:
@Pre_Coder Congrats, brother! Glad to see you win this week! As far as your Redskins go, I think next game might be time to start the rookie. At 0-3 with a mediocre offense and a very generous defense, the season is going nowhere. If they start Keenum again next week I will really be scratching my head.

Thanks!

Redskins are taking on the Giants next weekend. It would be rookie QB vs rookie QB.

Time for Coach Gruden to start looking for another job... even before the end of the season.
Post 52 IP   flag post
600502 52 27
This topic is archived. Start new topic?