Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Marvel Legends Reprints10063

Collector VaComicsGuy private msg quote post Address this user
Anyone have or know of a site with a complete list of the Marvel Legends reprints?
I searched the web but found conflicting information. So far, the best source I've found is Wikipedia.
Post 1 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
not sure if this is what you want:

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Marvel_Legends_Vol_1
Post 2 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC I believe he’s referring to the reprints that were included with the Marvel Legends line of figures, like these

@VaComicsGuy Unfortunately I don’t know where you can find a complete list but have you looked at toy collector sites? Maybe see if you can find a complete list of the toy line and then see which issues were included?
Post 3 IP   flag post
SpongeBob Comics #1 sells for $991! Joosh private msg quote post Address this user
I’ve wondered the same thing. Might take some research.
Post 4 IP   flag post
SpongeBob Comics #1 sells for $991! Joosh private msg quote post Address this user
Search “marvel legends reprint” on mycomicshop.com
They have a large list, maybe all of them.

There’s also Marvel reprints not from the Legends series, like the Toybiz reprints, which did ASM252,301, Spider-Man 2099 1, etc.
Post 5 IP   flag post
@dielinfinite
Those are the ones I'm talking about.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joosh
Search “marvel legends reprint” on mycomicshop.com
They have a large list, maybe all of them.

There’s also Marvel reprints not from the Legends series, like the Toybiz reprints, which did ASM252,301, Spider-Man 2099 1, etc.

Thanks. I've got that list but it appears that they might be missing some books.
The hunt continues. . .
Post 7 IP   flag post
600441 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?