Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Art Sketch CoversComics Modern AgePop CultureQuestions

Interview w/ Aspen Comics Vince Hernandez!996

COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
Good morning!

Yesterday evening I had the pleasure and great opportunity to have a creator and Editor-in-Chief of Aspen Comics, Vince Hernandez on my live show as a special guest.

We talked about all things Aspen from the DC/Aspen Michael Turner variants, to Vince's history and rise through various publishers and companies, to the future of the Worlds of Aspen and the Aspen Universe. He also gave some juicy teasers and reveals on upcoming projects and things he is excited for.

Vince was extremely cool and down to earth and for him to take the time out to speak with fans is phenomenal and I can not thank him enough. I thought he would give me maybe 20 minutes of his time, but he was kind enough to stay and hang out for the entire episode!

It was lots of fun, check it out if you get a chance. Next week I have another great guest lined up.

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Cmonman private msg quote post Address this user
I thought Aspen was now like Dynamic Forces, just selling variant covers. Do they actually still publish new comics?
Post 2 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmonman
I thought Aspen was now like Dynamic Forces, just selling variant covers. Do they actually still publish new comics?

They do! There's quite a few titles and they're going back to releasing some books that got them started like Fathom
Post 3 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

Yes, they have several ongoing titles, and they just launched a new title Revelations that crosses over Fathom and Soulfire.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
Quote:

Yes, they have several ongoing titles, and they just launched a new title Revelations that crosses over Fathom and Soulfire.

Exactly! Siya Oum is also working on volume 2 of Lola XOXO
Post 5 IP   flag post
600891 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?