Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCBCS Signature VSPComics PedigreesGrading Help NeededSignatures

Dynamic Forces Signed Books Red or Yellow?961

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
What label do you get returned back to you when submit sealed books with DF seals and COA included with book? I know you get the COA back separately. The question is do you get a verified or yellow label? Is it necessary to checkmark verified signature program if it's already an alleged signature with pedigree? Just curious because I have a lot of these books coming my way in the next few weeks.

Thanks
Post 1 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Dynamic Forces books have no elevated stature when it comes to their pre-signed books. They don't qualify for Yellow Labels since they were not witnessed by a CBCS Authorized Witness, regardless if they're submitted sealed with a CoA.

You can choose to have them verified, which will get them a red label, or if you don't select verification then you get them in blue labels with the signatures treated as a defect.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector cjbehr948 private msg quote post Address this user
Red label. Just got one back. I included the COA with it for extra verification. CBCS sent it back to me with the book.
Post 3 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks. Just needed verification.
Post 4 IP   flag post
598041 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?