Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector Themaxx35 private msg quote post Address this user
Has anyone used CBSI for pressing? http://marketplace.comicbookinvest.com/pressing.html

They say there turn around time is like 3 business days. Is that right? I have some books I may submit to a con at the last minute for signature, so looking to see if I can get a quick press done before hand.

Also, does anyone know where they are located? Trying to figure out how long it would take to send the books to them and then to the con facilitator.

Thanks!
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Gwenlocke_Variant private msg quote post Address this user
CBSI is more of a community then a company. Awesome Group of people. Not sure if Trey presses outside of the community. But if your wondering about his authenticity and his turn around time well don't wonder coz your in good hands. His work is Amazing but don't take my word for it. Join CBSI And talk to everyone about their experience with his work.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Themaxx35 private msg quote post Address this user
@Gwenlocke_Variantprivate Yeah I joined the community too. It sounds like Trey is good at what he does. Have you sent books to him. Where is he based? East coast or West?

Thanks for the insight.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Gwenlocke_Variant private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Themaxx35
@Gwenlocke_Variantprivate Yeah I joined the community too. It sounds like Trey is good at what he does. Have you sent books to him. Where is he based? East coast or West?

Thanks for the insight.

have not sent any yet since most of the books ive been collecting are moderns. and it rarely needs to be pressed. and thats a good question. ill go find out
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector CCD private msg quote post Address this user
Looking at their site I would be a little skeptical. A 25% non-refudable deposit is required? The person submitting the books has to sign a liability waiver? No thanks on both of those. Minimum 5 books? You have to send pictures and have a discussion for Golden Age? I think if you look around at CFP or Comics in a Flash you won't see any of these kind of requirements. They also reuse the packaging you sent them to send it back to you, and if they can't reuse your packaging they charge you extra? Huh?
Post 5 IP   flag post
597900 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?