Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Movies Television

"Suicide Squad 2,solo Joker film"-Leto+Ayers955

Collector CopperAgeKids private msg quote post Address this user
Well, Suicide Squad has broken box office records for all movies released in August and a sequel to Suicide Squad with Ayers returning as the director,was confirmed back in March.Will Smith has also been confirmed to reprise his role as Deadshot in the sequel.I haven't looked extensively for who else will be returning in SS 2 but there doesn't seem to be much news on that yet.

How The Suicide Squad Ending Scene Sets Up Suicide Squad 2, According To The Director:

clickable text

Jared Leto Says There's Enough Scrapped 'Suicide Squad' Footage to Give Joker His Own Movie:

clickable text

A 23 minute fan made film called the Laughing Man (based on The Death Of The Family from New52) has had over 485,000 views since it was first published on youtube on 8/2/16, barely a week ago:

clickable text

Looks like despite initial criticism from some on the opening day, the Suicide Squad will certainly turn out to be one of DC's biggest movie & TV franchises.

Even Gotham will have younger versions of Harley Quinn & Killer Croc, on future seasons of Gotham:

clickable text
Post 1 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
I definitely want to see a sequel and I'd like to see what other character they cycle through the team

I absolutely want to see more of Harley and this Harley/Joker relationship

Deadshot would be a cool movie especially if they include more Batman
Post 2 IP   flag post
597897 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?