Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS EventsCBCS GradedCBCS Original Art Program OAPCBCS Signature ASPCBCS Signature VSP

New Label922

Collector monks private msg quote post Address this user
oh man! The new label and logo are not well designed. It looks as if a 7 year old found a copy Phostoshop 4 and went to town. Please, please leave the old label as is. It's cleaner, bright and looks very professional. My 2 cents.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector rickdod3 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
The longer we go with silence from upstairs the more likely it will be that horse will rise up and go on a zombie stampede.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Despain private msg quote post Address this user

😁
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Captain_Aspirin private msg quote post Address this user

I'm trying to coax myself into the acceptance phase by modifying a few of my old slabs.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector ThisLand private msg quote post Address this user
@rickdod3 When does the "beating a dead horse" retort become so overused that it can then also be dismissed as "beating a dead horse?

The complaints about the label won't stop until CBCS buries the freaking horse.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector rickdod3 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisLand
@rickdod3 When does the "beating a dead horse" retort become so overused that it can then also be dismissed as "beating a dead horse?

When does the "complaining about beating a dead horse retorts" become a beating a dead horse dead horse retort?

Deadhorsecption.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickdod3
Quote:

When does the "complaining about beating a dead horse retorts" become a beating a dead horse dead horse retort?

Deadhorsecption.

I was hoping that would blow someone's mind.

Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector KenWorthing private msg quote post Address this user

Post 9 IP   flag post
@KenWorthing All this talk about the label IS boring isn't it? I'm glad you still took the time to open and respond to a thread clearly titled "New Label".
Post 10 IP   flag post
Thank you, and yes .. all this talk about the new label IS boring. If I've seen it moaned about once, I've seen it moaned about a hundred times.

You do know that there is a NEW label in the works, don't you?

That's why I read though this thread .. and the posts about the old label .. that has been beaten to death.

Roll-on the new label, so we can lessen the negativity here.
Post 11 IP   flag post
@KenWorthing Yes I did know there's a new label in the works. That's why you will continue to see people "moaning". The chatter about the label won't stop until CBCS addresses it officially and definitively.

You may see the complaints as redundant. Others might actually believe their voice will continue to keep CBCS aware that this is an issue they should resolve.

"Stop complaining about the problems. They promised they'll fix it." That just doesn't cut it for some people.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Quote:
@KenWorthing Yes I did know there's a new label in the works. That's why you will continue to see people "moaning". The chatter about the label won't stop until CBCS addresses it officially and definitively.

You may see the complaints as redundant. Others might actually believe their voice will continue to keep CBCS aware that this is an issue they should resolve.

"Stop complaining about the problems. They promised they'll fix it." That just doesn't cut it for some people.

.. even though they are fixing it? Usually when something's being "fixed" .. the whining tends to stop as people await whatever's being worked on.

I guess when the new label is released, there'll be a new flood of whiners, as: " .. the font's too big/small/dark/light .. I think the colour should be different/lighter/darker .. " etc etc. Can't please everyone. But, oh my goodness, people .. the new label's being fixed .. stop opening up posts constantly complaining about the old label. The new one will be here soon enough.
Post 13 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenWorthing
Quote:

.. even though they are fixing it? Usually when something's being "fixed" .. the whining tends to stop as people await whatever's being worked on.

I guess when the new label is released, there'll be a new flood of whiners, as: " .. the font's too big/small/dark/light .. I think the colour should be different/lighter/darker .. " etc etc. Can't please everyone. But, oh my goodness, people .. the new label's being fixed .. stop opening up posts constantly complaining about the old label. The new one will be here soon enough.

Okay then how about this. I promise you that when CBCS implements a revised new label that the complaints about the current label will stop. Will you now stop complaining about the complaining? It's being fixed.
Post 14 IP   flag post
.. only if you'll stop complaining about the complaining about the complaining. .. and don't start a thread complaining about the new fixed label.
Post 15 IP   flag post
Collector PremierComics private msg quote post Address this user
@KenWorthing Deal!
Post 16 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by PremierComics
@KenWorthing Deal!

Post 17 IP   flag post
@KenWorthing Alright its a deal.
Post 18 IP   flag post
Quote:
@KenWorthing Alright its a deal.

Post 19 IP   flag post
@KenWorthing Just to be clear I did say I won't start a new thread complaining about the new fixed label. That doesn't mean I won't complain if it sucks though. I do have opinions.
Post 20 IP   flag post
Quote:
@KenWorthing Just to be clear I did say I won't start a new thread complaining about the new fixed label. That doesn't mean I won't complain if it sucks though. I do have opinions.

Too late! .. you've said deal
Post 21 IP   flag post
Collector ESSA private msg quote post Address this user
Lol
Post 22 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Darth Vader has altered the deal, pray he doesn't alter it further.
Post 23 IP   flag post
Collector FrankCastle129 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:

You know what I'm goin start complaint about when they create a new label? That I got stuck with a label they only used for a few month and that I gotta pay to have them reslabbed. That's what the complaining will be about then.
Post 24 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankCastle129
You know what I'm goin start complaint about when they create a new label? That I got stuck with a label they only used for a few month and that I gotta pay to have them reslabbed. That's what the complaining will be about then.

It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if they do the same as CGC, and offer a re-slab for free to customers who aren't happy with the old slab (re: label).
Post 25 IP   flag post
Collector Mio private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:

It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if they do the same as CGC, and offer a re-slab for free to customers who aren't happy with the old slab (re: label).

One can only hope!
Post 26 IP   flag post
Collector FrankCastle129 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mio
Quote:
Quote:

One can only hope!

I called and asked and CS said there will be no discount to reslab if they decide to change labels.
Post 27 IP   flag post
600887 27 27
Thread locked. No more posts permitted. Return home.