Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Art Original ArtworkCBCS GradedCBCS Original Art Program OAPCBCS Signature VSPQuestions

Comic Grading Help!906

Collector smithy92 private msg quote post Address this user
Hi There,

After some advice I have a comic where at a recent convention Ramon Rosanas, the Comic Artist, was happy to autograph and also sketch on the cover as it was a blank variant cover. see below:

Now im keen to get it graded and slabbed, so i can continue to love it without worry about it every getting damaged etc.

can i get advice on what CBCS services it qualifies for? im guessing verified signature but what about the art work? as that cant be verified would it lower the grade?

Also i do live in the UK, cant find anywhere on site information about shipping internationally to CBCS?

thanks for any info
Post 1 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

No. It won't lower the grade. I have hand sketched and signed incentive cover here for reference. I just had to pay extra for the signature verification. As far as the UK goes, there is a board member that will specialize in helping UK customers. The user name escapes me for the moment.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
@smithy92 check this thread.
https://forum.cbcscomics.com/topic/541/page/1/cbcs-uk--europe/#2
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector ESSA private msg quote post Address this user
Hey smithy i am also from the uk.

If you type in the search bar for cbcs uk it will bring thread up for you or if you like you can post to cbcs uk on face book. send msg to Lee say Eshan sent you, i was recently in contact with Lee at the the mcm Manchester comic con his great guy he will help you answer all your question and submit the books for you. il get you some link

https://forum.cbcscomics.com/topic/541/page/1/cbcs-uk-amp-europe/

there you go his email and facbook page or in the above link
Post 4 IP   flag post
597876 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?