Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Art Original ArtworkCBCS GradedComics Modern AgeMovies TelevisionPop Culture

Official Walking Dead Appreciation Thread90

Collector JazzyJeffie private msg quote post Address this user
Sending for @TrinityComics Signature Opportunity. Once I get all the signatures I want, I'll have them slabbed.

Is it a long shot to obtain an Andrew Lincoln signature? I've never seen his signature on any TWD book (or at least in any of my search results).

Crossing my fingers that Jeffrey Dean Morgan will attend Comic Conventions in the near future.
Post 26 IP   flag post
Collector NeganKilledMe private msg quote post Address this user
I love the 2nd print version of issue 100. I don't think i have seen an Andrew Lincoln signature on a book but i am sure at least one exists. I would love to get Jeffery Dean Morgans signature. I think it would be pretty sweet to get the entire cast signature on a blank variant issue, #150 blank would be perfect as their is lots of space.
Post 27 IP   flag post
Collector ccmp99 private msg quote post Address this user
I had two 9.8 #1 's a while back. White label and black label. Sold the white one and kept the black one. Now I'm looking at selling everything after #50. WD is still one of the only new books I read regularly.
Post 28 IP   flag post
Collector IntoAnother private msg quote post Address this user
Anyone have any idea how many Walking Dead #1's (First Print)are graded a 9.9 by CBCS?
Post 29 IP   flag post
Collector ccmp99 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by IntoAnother
Anyone have any idea how many Walking Dead #1's (First Print)are graded a 9.9 by CBCS?

I was wondering about a census as well. It would be helpful.
Post 30 IP   flag post

Collector roarzola private msg quote post Address this user
I have been thinking about trying to collect all the comics "inspired" by the cover of the first issue. I already own "Spawn" 222 and "Fanboys vs Zombies" 18. I also think I saw one of Winnie the Pooh called "Dead Pooh" that did a take on it.

Is there others you guys have seen?
Post 31 IP   flag post
Collector RyanHicks private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by roarzola
I have been thinking about trying to collect all the comics "inspired" by the cover of the first issue. I already own "Spawn" 222 and "Fanboys vs Zombies" 18. I also think I saw one of Winnie the Pooh called "Dead Pooh" that did a take on it.

Walking Dead #150 Tony Moore Variant
Post 32 IP   flag post
Collector roarzola private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanHicks
Quote:
Originally Posted by roarzola

Walking Dead #150 Tony Moore Variant

I got that one and the "chibi" one.
Post 33 IP   flag post
597876 33 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?