Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern AgeSignaturesSigning Opportunities

AW for Rose City Comicon892

Collector Beamer private msg quote post Address this user
More guests has been added for the RCCC show.

If you have any books that want to be witnessed for signing, I'm your guy.

You can send the Harley Quinn million variants and the creators are going to be there.

http://rosecitycomiccon.com

PM me for details.clickable text
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Gabriel85301 private msg quote post Address this user
I will also be attending Rose City
Post 2 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I will be there. Would like a AW but not required due to special circumstances. I'd settle for a red label but yellow would be great on all the Stan Lee and Stan Sakai books.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Absolute_Zero private msg quote post Address this user
@kaptainmyke hey I know someone who talked to Stan Lee rep and has the green light to get Yellow Label for Stan Lee. He would not do CBCS Yellow Label at Fan Expo in Dallas.
Post 4 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
The plot thickens.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector SilverAgeFan private msg quote post Address this user
@Beamer, Hi! I'm Brian, aka "Silveragefan". Thanks for offering to take our books to RCC. Unfortunately, I can't make it. So, what are your prices? And, you're an AW for CBCS?
I've never gone this route before, so forgive me for all the questions.
So how does the process work? Does your price include the artist price or is that separate and will you be able to provide that I had of time? Again, sorry for all the questions, I just don't know!
Post 6 IP   flag post
@kaptainmyke yeah I was told that if a book is going to get graded it has to go immediately to CGC to get graded. Will not allow for other books to be signed by anyone else. That what aAW told me when I was there at Fan Expo
Post 7 IP   flag post
Jeremy Clifford is AW for Stan.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Yeah you got the name for the person who has AW for CBCS Yellow Label for that con. He sent me email when i asked if he would be able to get it in Dallas.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector TimBildhauser private msg quote post Address this user
We (CBCS) will be at this show, so if you're attending and need a witness stop by the booth and we'll get you taken care of. We should be able to have Stan Lee witnessed at the show but let me double check with Mark Roman to be 100% sure of that.
Post 10 IP   flag post
I'm kinda bummed Mark Brooks canceled Rose City Comicon like he canceled Phoenix Comicon. Oh well.

Is anyone familar how much these individuals usually charge for autographs? I got about 25 books I am currently taking/submitting. I have no problem giving a donation but if they are charging for signatures that will be graded like Whilce Portacio does, I'd love to know.

Here are the names:

Brian Bendis
Cullen Bunn
Jon Hickman
Kelly Sue DeConnick
Terry Dodson
David & Meredith Finch
Dustin Nguyen
Greg Rucka
Liam Sharp
Charles Soule
Post 11 IP   flag post
Also I'm from Phoenix and this is the 1st time I'm going to a con out of my area, so I think it'd be cool at least to shake hands or something with some of you.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Collector Domogotcomics private msg quote post Address this user
Bendis wasn't charging last year but lines were long because of this.
Post 13 IP   flag post
I know Terry charge $5: sig if it's being graded.
Post 14 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel85301
I'm kinda bummed Mark Brooks canceled Rose City Comicon like he canceled Phoenix Comicon. Oh well.

Is anyone familar how much these individuals usually charge for autographs? I got about 25 books I am currently taking/submitting. I have no problem giving a donation but if they are charging for signatures that will be graded like Whilce Portacio does, I'd love to know.

Here are the names:

Brian Bendis
Cullen Bunn
Jon Hickman
Kelly Sue DeConnick
Terry Dodson
David & Meredith Finch
Dustin Nguyen
Greg Rucka
Liam Sharp
Charles Soule

Most of these people I've gotten to sign 3-4 books each for free. They start giving you the stink eye when you ask to get 20 books signed and there's 40 people standing behind you. As a rule I try not to get more than 4-5 signed per person.

This year though I have 11 autograph tickets for Stan Lee. Yep. 11. At $100 each. Plus the VIP pass. Go big or go home.
Post 15 IP   flag post

I will be selling this Artgem variant including Conner and Palmiotti's signature and Slabbed with delivery at $125.

PM me if interested.
Post 16 IP   flag post
What do Amanda Connor / Jim Palimotti charge for signatures?

Just got my Harleys today to take up there.
Post 17 IP   flag post
They both charge $10.
Post 18 IP   flag post
Wow Amanda Connor used to be free. Moving up in the world!
Post 19 IP   flag post
596790 19 19
This topic is archived. Start new topic?