Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
QuestionsStatuesToysToys Statues

ebay seller claims death in family, out891

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I'll just go ahead and put this in here lol:

https://www.pinterest.com/kaptainmyke/kaptainmykes-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtle-collectio/
Post 26 IP   flag post
Collector SilverAgeFan private msg quote post Address this user
@DarthLego, There'll be an answer to you forthcoming dark lord. In Rogue One......
Post 27 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
Good luck. I hope you get it. I can tell you really want it. I appreciate your passion.
Post 28 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I have my eyes on a set of 3 or 4 of these too:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/282113324702?_trksid=p2060353.m1431.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Do you understand what THESE books mean to ME? My undying love for the TMNT action figures themselves just adds so much intrinsic value to those!

I will pay anything for those. I will win all of them. At least 3 of them.
Post 29 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
@SilverAgeFan what was the question?
Post 30 IP   flag post

@kaptainmyke, Mikey, there are addiction centers that can help. LOL!
Post 31 IP   flag post
@DarthLego, just messing Darth. Vader is supposed to have an antagonist in the movie.
Post 32 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverAgeFan

#alwaysgetkickedout
Post 33 IP   flag post
Collector The_Curmudgeon private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

There is nothing that can be done for that particular addiction, the best that can be done is treat it with massive doses of pizza.
Post 34 IP   flag post
@kaptainmyke, I switched from Bacardi back to comics a couple years back. God, please help me! again
Post 35 IP   flag post
@The_Curmudgeon, Pizza eaten from a minimum safe distance of 8 feet while admiring your holy grails!! And a couple of 🍺!
Post 36 IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revelations
Leave it open. It won't hurt anyone except him if he sold it out from under you.

Is that what happened? Yeah, leave it open.
Post 37 IP   flag post
We don't know that. He said he be back in town on thursday.
Post 38 IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
Look the only way you are gonna be sure is you pull back and nuke it from outer space so no one gets the action figure.
Post 39 IP   flag post
god i want that figure. i have bebop right now. he needs his giant mutated brother, uh, - brother.
Post 40 IP   flag post
@SilverAgeFan I'm so hoping to see a live action Ahsoka Tano in Rouge One face off against Vader. If that happens I may have spiritual experience right there in the theater seat.
Post 41 IP   flag post
@DarthLego, Darth, all jokes aside, I truly admire and am sincerely impressed with your passion in your interests. Always keep it!🙂
Post 42 IP   flag post
They also need to make an animated version of Vader Down. And a live action Darth Bane trilogy. I swear if I was a Disney exec I'd have them rolling in Star Wars money 💵 $$$!
Post 43 IP   flag post
@DarthLego, They're ALREADY rolling in Star Wars money! Wonder if George Lucas still likes the deal he got for Lucasfilm from Disney.
Post 44 IP   flag post
I'm sure he does. He sold LucasFilm for a mint. I think he was getting creatively burnt out on Star Wars, and everything Disney has done so far with it has been top notch.
Post 45 IP   flag post
He sold Lucasfilm for (GULP) FIUR BILLION DOLLARS. He sleeps well at night.
Post 46 IP   flag post
and it all went to charity, too
Post 47 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
and it all went to charity, too

Yep, went to education IIRC.

Of course, I'm sure the government thought, "Cool! Now we can spend even less on education for the next few years!"
Post 48 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
They also need to make an animated version of Vader Down. And a live action Darth Bane trilogy. I swear if I was a Disney exec I'd have them rolling in Star Wars money 💵 $$$!

Darth Bane kicks ass!
Post 49 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
@DarthLego, They're ALREADY rolling in Star Wars money! Wonder if George Lucas still likes the deal he got for Lucasfilm from Disney.

He isn't. George is bitter about his $2 billion payday. I aired a Charlie Rose interview with Lucas. He was not thrilled with the direction the mouse was going in. But, he still thinks he's a top tier filmmaker too.
Post 50 IP   flag post
If George isn't happy then Disney is doing something right lol. There's a reason the prequels were not universally loved.
Post 51 IP   flag post
We've totally derailed Mykey's thread too lol.
Post 52 IP   flag post

Post 53 IP   flag post
Collector The_Curmudgeon private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Studley_Dudley
But, he still thinks he's a top tier filmmaker too.

What has he done lately? Nothin', that's what!
He's just piling up creator credits.
Top tier my spleen!
Post 54 IP   flag post
It's interesting to note, that when Steven Spielberg made the last Indiana Jones movie, he would only do it with George Lucas. And that movie was not particularly well received by fans or critics. Now, Spielberg and Harrison Ford and I are going to make another Indiana Jones movie and George Lucas will not be involved. Whether there should be another Indiana Jones movie with Harrison Ford and his age is a discussion for another thread!
Post 55 IP   flag post
598086 78 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?