Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Art Sketch CoversCBCS Signature VSPComics Modern AgeQuestionsSignatures

Dynamic force (COA) submission883

Collector ESSA private msg quote post Address this user
Hey guys just wanted to ask a question that's been on my mind.

Im submitting a book to (VS program) which has head sketch and signature verified by dynamic force coa. Should i submit the coa with submission. If i do will this be mentioned in the label and what will happen to the coa card/lable/picie of paper?

Thanks
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector WCollecbales private msg quote post Address this user
I believe that if you submit the COA, CBCS will throw it away. You should keep the COA, don't send it to CBCS along with the book.
Post 2 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
There is no need to submit the CoA since it has no bearing on the Verification process. The CoA can be separated from the book so there is no way of being sure that the coa is actually belomgs to the book it is submitted with. Then there is no way of verifying the information on the CoA is accurate.

If you do submit the CoA, it will be ignored and returned to you eith the books
Post 3 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
CSA (The Company CBCS uses for their signature authentication) does not use COAs for their process; they analyze the signature itself.

For CBCS check out this link:
https://www.cbcscomics.com/grading

"Poly-bagged comics must be removed before they can be certified. If you do not remove the comic from the poly bag, by submitting it to CBCS for certification, you are authorizing us to remove it for you. Comics with loose items such as detached 3-D glasses, poly-bags, certificates of authenticity, or other loose materials that can damage a book will not be encapsulated with the comic. These items will be sent back to you at no extra charge"
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector ESSA private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks guys for putting my mind at ease. the coa is kind of useless in that case dont you think?

P.s

Wont cbcs mentioned that its daynamic force on the lable?
Post 5 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
If the book is a DF variant cover that will be on the label.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector cjbehr948 private msg quote post Address this user
CBCS sent all COA's submitted with my books back to me. I just opened the bag & put the slip in the back with the slab.
Post 7 IP   flag post
598060 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?