Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Art Sketch CoversComics Modern AgeComics PedigreesSignaturesSigning Opportunities

Dynamic Forces Deal of the Day (Daily)875

COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Someone missed their cup of java today methinks.
Post 26 IP   flag post
Collector CCD private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
Someone missed their cup of java today methinks.

He might just be used to the CGC board, where Comics General doesn't have to put up with all these variant threads. This board needs a separate Modern section for these kinds of threads.
Post 27 IP   flag post
The thread title is DF Daily Deals, it's about the deals, which happen daily. This isn't a variants thread. As soon as you read the title you know exactly what you're in for.

Mykey hasn't pushed anything here, his only agenda is helping other collectors find cheap deals.
Post 28 IP   flag post
Quote:
The thread title is DF Daily Deals, it's about the deals, which happen daily. This isn't a variants thread. As soon as you read the title you know exactly what you're in for.

Mykey hasn't pushed anything here, his only agenda is helping other collectors find cheap deals.

Dynamic Forces sells non-variant non-signed comics?
Post 29 IP   flag post
Double post.
Post 30 IP   flag post

Actually they do, if you search their store they sell regular issues and resell variants from other retailers like Midtown. They are just like any other Comic store, they just put a larger emphasis on exclusives.
Post 31 IP   flag post
Quote:
Actually they do, if you search their store they sell regular issues and resell variants from other retailers like Midtown. They are just like any other Comic store, they just put a larger emphasis on exclusives.

I'll be damned. Well, its safe to assume that Dynamic Forces is synonymous with variants, so this is a de facto variants thread.
Post 32 IP   flag post
Collector luckroy private msg quote post Address this user
Monday, 8 Aug 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamic Force's Website

* ONE RANDOMLY CHOSEN LIMITED EDITION VARIANT!!! (Regular MSRP $9.99 or higher!)

* ONE RANDOMLY CHOSEN SIGNED COMIC!!! (Regular MSRP $19.99 or higher!)

* SIX RANDOMLY CHOSEN OUT OF PRINT COMICS!!!

Deals like today's offer make me nervous. Signed? ok. Variant? maybe. Out-of-print? hmmm, feels like offloading junk.
Post 33 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckroy
Monday, 8 Aug 2016

Deals like today's offer make me nervous. Signed? ok. Variant? maybe. Out-of-print? hmmm, feels like offloading junk.

I felt the same thing actually on this one. I'm passing. I've passed on quite a few in the past week but some were amazing deals. I have a few graded books and stan lee books coming in the next 3 weeks.
Post 34 IP   flag post
Has anyone checked in on Mikey today? The tmnt deal has been up for almost 6 hours...
Post 35 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Oh I bought one brah don't worry

"WE ONLY HAVE 18 LEFT!"

that's a lot imo
Post 36 IP   flag post
Yeah, I agree, but I didn't see how many they started with.
Post 37 IP   flag post
They had 25 available. I got one.

This morning they offered 15 available sets of a CGC graded TMNT Universe #1 with an ungraded copy as well.

I got one of those also.

TMNT Week! PUMPED
Post 38 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
They had 25 available. I got one.

This morning they offered 15 available sets of a CGC graded TMNT Universe #1 with an ungraded copy as well.

I got one of those also.

TMNT Week! PUMPED

11 hours later there are 6 left. Did everyone in comic land sleep in today or what?
Post 39 IP   flag post
Or maybe at this point they can't even give away service from CGC?
Post 40 IP   flag post
Collector Revelations private msg quote post Address this user
DF has some terrible customer service. I have orders dating back to 12/8/2015 that haven't been fulfilled.
Post 41 IP   flag post
Looks like they also cancelled one of my daily deal orders without even telling me.
Post 42 IP   flag post
So far I have not had an issue with them
Post 43 IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revelations
DF has some terrible customer service. I have orders dating back to 12/8/2015 that haven't been fulfilled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revelations
Looks like they also cancelled one of my daily deal orders without even telling me.

Thank you very much for posting this. Good to know (but sorry you got shafted). The unfulfilled orders- They still have your money?
Post 44 IP   flag post
They don't charge until they ship, so at least that's not an issue.
Post 45 IP   flag post
596795 45 20
This topic is archived. Start new topic?