Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Art Sketch CoversComics Modern AgeComics PedigreesSignaturesSigning Opportunities

Dynamic Forces Deal of the Day (Daily)875

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Bookmark and save this link to check every morning.

Dynamic Forces
Today's deal of the day is: $93 Stan Lee autographs on dinged up damaged books.
Post 1 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I bought the last one LOL

Holy crap that sold out in MINUTES!
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Gwenlocke_Variant private msg quote post Address this user
havnt ordered from that site. hows the shipping on it?
Post 3 IP   flag post
Not sure, my first one myself
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector matterus023 private msg quote post Address this user
Stupid question potentially. Where these slabbed or raw?
Post 5 IP   flag post
Raw books
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector Chrizm private msg quote post Address this user
I've ordered from them before and it takes like 7 months before you get anything, lol. I had long forgotten I ordered when mine arrived. Mine were both graded books and the shipping was fine, besides the 200 day wait.
Post 7 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
@Chrizm The wait was probably because they were pre-selling graded books while they were still going through grading.
Post 8 IP   flag post
pretty good one this morning: https://www.dynamicforces.com/htmlfiles/infoforspecial.html
Post 9 IP   flag post
Got an email DF just shipped my Stan Lee signed dented book! That's fast.
Post 10 IP   flag post
@kaptainmyke extra dents from USPS free of charge.
Post 11 IP   flag post
i was thinking it too lol
Post 12 IP   flag post
* HARLEY QUINN #1 DYNAMIC FORCES EXCLUSIVE BLACK & WHITE EDITION BY JAE LEE CGC GRADED AT A HIGH 9.6 or 9.8!!! (Regular MSRP $89.99)

* BONUS HARLEY QUINN COMIC!!!
Post 13 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Seeing as you'll get it in a frankenslab and would have to pay to get it regraded by CBCS, I'll pass
Post 14 IP   flag post
just looking to flip it
Post 15 IP   flag post
Collector Resurrection private msg quote post Address this user
@kaptainmyke I was going to buy one, but if you get a 9.6 it may be a hard sell, or loss.
Post 16 IP   flag post
Collector VaComicsGuy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite
Seeing as you'll get it in a frankenslab and would have to pay to get it regraded by CBCS, I'll pass

My thoughts as well. I would have bought it if it had been graded by CBCS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resurrection
@kaptainmyke I was going to buy one, but if you get a 9.6 it may be a hard sell, or loss.

+1
Post 17 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@Resurrection Plus you won't get it till sometime in September. Surely Harley Quinn will still be popular but books outside of the longstanding keys may have dulled somewhat by then and possibly even affected by the middling receptuon to the Suicide Squad film
Post 18 IP   flag post
They just shipped it.
Post 19 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Resurrection

Why would you say that?
Post 20 IP   flag post
Suicide Squad Dynamic Forces #1 Variant 9.6 graded + raw copy for only $39 this morning right now
Post 21 IP   flag post
Collector Maverick private msg quote post Address this user
Do you work with or for Dynamic Forces on any level?
Post 22 IP   flag post
No. Do you?

All this hype over Suicide Squad. That's all.
Post 23 IP   flag post
Collector Maverick private msg quote post Address this user
Im not the one pushing dynamic forces so I dont see why you would ask me that?
Post 24 IP   flag post
It's a rhetorical question, brah.
Post 25 IP   flag post
Someone missed their cup of java today methinks.
Post 26 IP   flag post
Collector CCD private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
Someone missed their cup of java today methinks.

He might just be used to the CGC board, where Comics General doesn't have to put up with all these variant threads. This board needs a separate Modern section for these kinds of threads.
Post 27 IP   flag post
The thread title is DF Daily Deals, it's about the deals, which happen daily. This isn't a variants thread. As soon as you read the title you know exactly what you're in for.

Mykey hasn't pushed anything here, his only agenda is helping other collectors find cheap deals.
Post 28 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
The thread title is DF Daily Deals, it's about the deals, which happen daily. This isn't a variants thread. As soon as you read the title you know exactly what you're in for.

Mykey hasn't pushed anything here, his only agenda is helping other collectors find cheap deals.

Dynamic Forces sells non-variant non-signed comics?
Post 29 IP   flag post
Double post.
Post 30 IP   flag post
596787 45 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?