COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@roarzola I really hope you were the one that just bought the $5 copy
Post 51 IP   flag post
Collector roarzola private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite
Quote:
Originally Posted by roarzola
I have been hunting this stupid book right here. I have looked and looked and looked. I don't even think it really exist. I think it is the chupacabra of books.

It is the Brandon Graham's variant cover for Godzilla Half Century War #3

I found a couple of copies for you ($5-$8):
http://www.comiccollectorlive.com/item/e5ec49b8-3b2d-467c-8a38-f56338f03832/Godzilla-Half-Century-War-3-Brandon-Graham-Cover

Thank you, I just created an account and bought it. Hope it looks good. Not that I am complaining since at least I will have it.

Sorry DarthLego, his copy was a lot cheaper. I guess the Dark Side will have to wait for another day.

When I get a chance, I am going to have to check out that webssite.
Post 52 IP   flag post
Collector Oxbladder private msg quote post Address this user
@DarthLego if you want tracking and insurance it is going to run way past $6. As well, some of the smaller stores and individuals cannot get much in the way of discounts so costs can add up quickly.

Costs from the US are not exactly cheap even without exchange being factored in. This is why I buy almost nothing online anymore and even less out of the US
Post 53 IP   flag post
This is what I like about you guys. I seriously have tried to find that book. I have checked ebay and amazon, but I never seen it listed.

Thank you so much. It was the last one I needed to complete that set.

I do hope it looks good.
Post 54 IP   flag post
@roarzola

Congrats on finding a copy of your book!

Comic Collector is a software for tracking your collection, kind of like Collectorz. The site hosts a very well maintained library that drives the software and connects you with sellers.

The software was good, used to be free but switched to a $30/year model. I love the library and the vendors have always done alright by me. They tend to not have any big keys but I always stop by when looking for a book
Post 55 IP   flag post

COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
@roarzola No problem, sometimes rare and obscure things can be hard to find on Amazon, it's a lot easier to do a Google search for what you're looking for and then skim through for Amazon links. Glad you got your book, by the way, I grabbed up the other copy that was up there, so if you have a problem with your copy let me know and I'll let you have it at cost.
Post 56 IP   flag post
Collector The_Curmudgeon private msg quote post Address this user
After I finish my New Mutants set I'll be looking for X-O Manowar 1-6.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWKyle
I'm looking for all the Valiant and Image comics from the 90's.

If you have those issues of New Mutants I need, I have a bunch of Valiant and Image books I would be willing to let you have at a VERY good exchange rate.
Post 57 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
@roarzola No problem, sometimes rare and obscure things can be hard to find on Amazon, it's a lot easier to do a Google search for what you're looking for and then skim through for Amazon links. Glad you got your book, by the way, I grabbed up the other copy that was up there, so if you have a problem with your copy let me know and I'll let you have it at cost.

I hope you didn't buy the expensive one from Amazon.

If you got the other one from that comic site, I will buy it off you.
Post 58 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
I grabbed 1 each of those Godzilla variants 1-5. Considering that there is talk of a Godzilla vs Kong movie following up the new Kong: Skull Island. Godzilla might be a good investment.
Post 59 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
I grabbed 1 each of those Godzilla variants 1-5. Considering that there is talk of a Godzilla vs Kong movie following up the new Kong: Skull Island. Godzilla might be a good investment.

He is always a good investment. He will make you rich. Rich in spirit.
Post 60 IP   flag post
@roarzola If you want to be the better kind of rich, you need to look elsewhere

Post 61 IP   flag post
I’m sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user
Mostly looking for Spider-Man's, Miller daredevil, autographed issues; trying to get Romita Sr. on a Spider-Man 39,40,121,122 8-9.4 range with white pages and a very nice wrap.
Post 62 IP   flag post
Collector Rafel private msg quote post Address this user
I'm looking for Marvel's: TWO-GUN KID, RAWHIDE KID and KID COLT OUTLAW.
Post 63 IP   flag post
Collector rickdod3 private msg quote post Address this user

Any of you fellas run across Beetleborg books? These aren't ACTUAL comics...they were props made for the early 90s TV show. I've been hunting for one for a LONG time.

Last couple that sold were at a convention...they had a COA of screen use during the show also. One of these screen used is my white buffalo of books. I check ebay literally everyday for one of these lol.
Post 64 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafel
I'm looking for Marvel's: TWO-GUN KID, RAWHIDE KID and KID COLT OUTLAW.

Two-Gun Kid

Rawhide Kid

Kid Colt Outlaw
Post 65 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickdod3

Any of you fellas run across Beetleborg books? These aren't ACTUAL comics...they were props made for the early 90s TV show. I've been hunting for one for a LONG time.

Last couple that sold were at a convention...they had a COA of screen use during the show also. One of these screen used is my white buffalo of books. I check ebay literally everyday for one of these lol.

Do you know how many different books there are or how many total copies they had?
Post 66 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:

Do you know how many different books there are or how many total copies they had?

I do not...however, from watching the show the comic shop they film in had a TON of issues in the background. So there could be several hundred floating around.

The last sale I can find of one was in 2013 on liveauctioneers.com
Post 67 IP   flag post
Collector Helric1 private msg quote post Address this user
Marvel Mystery Comics #82. I have a "want to buy" post here and on the other boards. Someone sell me this book!
Post 68 IP   flag post
Collector spamnham private msg quote post Address this user
9.8 Marvel Tales 230 and/or 232
Post 69 IP   flag post
@rickdod3 Ouch! Seems like an uphill struggle. Not even sure where to begin looking but I'll report in if I ever happen to stumble on one.
Post 70 IP   flag post
Quote:
@rickdod3 Ouch! Seems like an uphill struggle. Not even sure where to begin looking but I'll report in if I ever happen to stumble on one.

This thread rekindled my fire to find one lol I found a guy named Alex Bickmore...he apparently has quite a few issues from the show...and some costume props. Now to just get in contact with him! lol
Post 71 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I'm looking for an reasonable 8.0 Mirage Studios May 1984 TMNT #1 First Printing between $3,000-$4,500. I've got cash.
Post 72 IP   flag post
@kaptainmyke I take it you've seen this but make him an offer?
Post 73 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:

This thread rekindled my fire to find one lol I found a guy named Alex Bickmore...he apparently has quite a few issues from the show...and some costume props. Now to just get in contact with him! lol

Did he work on the show or did he just snatch them up before you could get to them?
Post 74 IP   flag post
Collector Oxbladder private msg quote post Address this user
@TruckJohnson too bad you are looking for raw because I have a nice CBCS 9.8 NYX #3 I will be putting up for sale in a few days.
Post 75 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
@kaptainmyke I take it you've seen this but make him an offer?

I know that seller. I bought a few things from him already but we cannot meet at a good price for that one. I've been trying to haggle his 1st appearance of Usagi also.
Post 76 IP   flag post
Quote:

Did he work on the show or did he just snatch them up before you could get to them?

From what he told me he purchased everything in the late 90's early 2000s. I was around 10 years old at that time lol.

Not much from the show has gone up for sale since then. Probably private collectors like myself hoarding everything lol.
Post 77 IP   flag post
@rickdod3 Well if Power Rangers can come back 25 years later maybe they're waiting for a similar Beetleborg payday in 5 years
Post 78 IP   flag post
Quote:
@rickdod3 Well if Power Rangers can come back 25 years later maybe they're waiting for a similar Beetleborg payday in 5 years

Hahaha I was one of 14 people in total that loved the Beetleborgs...so I doubt it! lol

Problem was that they tried to compete with Power Rangers...and you see how that turned out.
Post 79 IP   flag post
Collector Jayzer private msg quote post Address this user
Right now I'm looking for Green Lantern- Green Arrow #87, TMNT #1 2nd or 3rd print (can't afford 1st print), Batman # 251.raw or graded,the cost basically drives the choice but prefer cbcs graded.
Looking to upgrade Spiderman #300 cgc 8.0 to something closer to NM, and also the same story with my Batman Adventures #12 cbcs 8.5*
Post 80 IP   flag post
600821 228 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?