Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Signing Opportunities

Stan Lee Signature817

Collector Hello private msg quote post Address this user
I had a book that I wanted to get signed by Stan. Unfortunately, I can't go to any of his remaining cons this year (already went to 2 and met Stan once). Is there a way to get my comic signed (I'm willing to pay obviously) and get it witnessed by CBCS without going to a con?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector DertyComix private msg quote post Address this user
Trinitycomics, he's an AW for cbcs. I have sent him some books already to get signed by Stan. The next signing is September.Its $110/book. I beleive. Shoot him a message.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Hello private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector obiwan1971 private msg quote post Address this user
I'm an AW as well. Right after sdcc talking to Stans people to have a signing either at NYCC or RICC
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Mathyus_42 private msg quote post Address this user
@Hello Message Trinity Comics from his page. He is a great AW, and I have gotten stuff from him before, and currently he has some of my books. I am sure he will be able to help you. Here is a link to his page here.

https://forum.cbcscomics.com/profile/TrinityComics
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector DertyComix private msg quote post Address this user
@Mathyus_42 im about to send him more of my books. Got to send out books for the Baltimore con, and another book for a Stan signature.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector Mathyus_42 private msg quote post Address this user
@DertyComix Excellent!!
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector TrinityComics private msg quote post Address this user
Yes we have you covered. We have done multiple signings with Stan Lee and will have 3 more September 23rd in Cincinnati as well as at NYCC and Rhode Island. Feel free to message us. Thanks for the shout outs as well!
Post 8 IP   flag post
596790 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?