Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern AgeMovies TelevisionPop Culture

The Joker's BIG Secret!790

COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Absolute_Zero private msg quote post Address this user
Wow I watched the video and that was really deep information for the most beloved and famous villian ever created. Thatnks for sharing the video Darthlego
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Ebandy private msg quote post Address this user
That was awesome.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector D84 private msg quote post Address this user
Saw this last night and love it. Really interesting way of looking at the character.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector SilverAgeFan private msg quote post Address this user
@Absolute_Zero, I thought the most beloved and infamous villain of all time is the Emperors Sith Lord, the former Anakin Skywalker, the former protege of Obiwan Kenobi, the father of Luke and Leia, the one and only Darthlego, I mean Darth Vader......
Post 5 IP   flag post
@SilverAgeFan The most beloved Sith Lord of all time is of course Darth Zannah, apprentice to Darth Bane.
Post 6 IP   flag post

Post 7 IP   flag post
@DarthLego, don't sell yourself short Lord Lego!
Post 8 IP   flag post
@SilverAgeFan I'm not, but just look at that hot piece of Sith!
Post 9 IP   flag post
@DarthLego, maybe I WILL turn to the Dark Side!
Post 10 IP   flag post
Back on topic...I love the theory that Joker is super-sane and is actually aware of the 4th wall and aware that he is a comic book character. It's kinda like being aware that you are in the Matrix and the freedom that knowledge gives you over the reality around you.
Post 11 IP   flag post
I agree, the self awareness he has reminds me of a Star Trek episode where on the holodeck, Professor Moriarty becomes aware of where he is and wants out.
Post 12 IP   flag post
@SilverAgeFan that was a great episode. It was interesting how the computer could create a self aware program without itself being self aware. Maybe the events of that episode led to the breakthrough that allowed the Emergency Medical Hologram to be created?
Post 13 IP   flag post
@DarthLego, that makes sense on both points Darth. It seems to that Captain Picard used the EM hologram to slow down the Borg in "First Contact" ?
Post 14 IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
@SilverAgeFan Dr. Crusher,I think.
Post 15 IP   flag post
@MR_SigS, Great memory Sig! It's been awhile since I've seen it!
Post 16 IP   flag post
On that note, if hologram bullets (without safety protocols) kill the Borg, why didn't Star Fleet just arm everyone with actual guns? Sticking to the gun laws in the face of extinction is illogical.
Post 17 IP   flag post
Collector akionabr private msg quote post Address this user
This guy seems to have spent A LOT of time on this. Great idea.
Post 18 IP   flag post
@MR_SigS The invention of phasers made bullets obsolete. Of course phasers are useless against borg who have adapted to the frequency modulation. Picard was smart to load a program with old school guns.
Post 19 IP   flag post
And, having once been assimilated by them, and being the only human to have been assimilated and restored to normal, he would have a unique knowledge that no one else would have of the collective. He would know their weaknesses as well as their strengths.
Post 20 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
@MR_SigS The invention of phasers made bullets obsolete. Of course phasers are useless against borg who have adapted to the frequency modulation. Picard was smart to load a program with old school guns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverAgeFan
And, having once been assimilated by them, and being the only human to have been assimilated and restored to normal, he would have a unique knowledge that no one else would have of the collective. He would know their weaknesses as well as their strengths.

Exactly my point. Star Fleet and Picard couldn't put their heads together and figure it out. I guess they were TOO advanced by then.
Post 21 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR Wolverine private msg quote post Address this user
Cool idea but seems to be copying Deadpool no? I mean they've never really brought this up before
Post 22 IP   flag post
@MR_SigS You have a good point, years had passed since the first Borg war, they already knew the Borg had an adaptive shielding to energy based weapons. You think they would have began producing projectile weapons again specifically for the Borg threat.
Post 23 IP   flag post
@Wolverine As it stands the video is just a fan theory based upon the evidence shown. Only DC knows for sure all the Joker's secrets, I bet they have a top secret bible at DC which holds certain guidelines for writing the Joker so that his secret backstory is both upheld, reinforced, and not violated or given away.
Post 24 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR conditionfreak private msg quote post Address this user
Deadpool is the Joker with healing powers.

Or IS HE?
Post 25 IP   flag post
The Mobius Chair told Batman there are 3 Jokers.
Post 26 IP   flag post

Post 27 IP   flag post
601383 27 27
This topic is archived. Start new topic?