Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Golden AgeComics Modern AgeComics Silver Age

Darth's Wanted List - Bounty Hunter's Notice781

COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
The Dark Lord (me) will post bounties (WTB) in this communication network (thread) on the following fugitives of the Empire (books that have escaped my collection). All bounties will remain open until completion. Completed bounties will be announced completed.

-End Transmission-
Post 1 IP   flag post
Bounty Notice - #001

Fathom #14, Connecting Cover Varient, non holofoil title.

Condition wanted: RAW 9.6 or better

Bounty: Starts at $25 shipped. Open to negotiation.

Post 2 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
If I made a thread like this it would go over 500 posts LOL
Post 3 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I have Fathom #1 first printing cover 1c if that helps any?
Post 4 IP   flag post
ooooo I just found a collected tales of witchblade tpb that is an error recalled edition
Post 5 IP   flag post
@kaptainmyke You're killing me.
Post 6 IP   flag post
I think I still need 1c, I'll have to double check. I'm sure that TOW recall is above my pay grade?
Post 7 IP   flag post
I don't really want either so I'd let them go to you cheaply for sure
Post 8 IP   flag post
@kaptainmyke I'll PM you after I get home from work.
Post 9 IP   flag post
@kaptainmyke Do you have a link for details on the error edition?
Post 10 IP   flag post
I don't sorry. I'll dig it up and take photos, maybe we can figure out why. The comic store I worked in when I was 17 the owner said to snatch them up and send them back to Diamond on the "Destroy" list. Something to do with cover date, price, variant , something...can't remember its been 20 years. it has a blue cover on it. collected tales #2 or #5 who knows I smoke too much
Post 11 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
who knows I smoke too much

That explains a lot Mykey.
Post 12 IP   flag post
These are the covers I found for TotW collected #1 and #2, which is all I found listed.

Post 13 IP   flag post
Nope. I got a rare one.
Post 14 IP   flag post
@kaptainmyke how are those pictures coming?
Post 15 IP   flag post
Super early work from tony Daniel circa 1996

It's the variant error cover pretty rare from what I can tell

Post 16 IP   flag post
I also have these:

And these:

And here's a hildebrandt cover variant:

I'm not attached to any of it, and it sounds like you might be...so if you're interested lemme know!
Post 17 IP   flag post
Ah that's the main Witchblade collected not Tales of. Let me see if I can figure out the error.

You're killing me with these other pictures lol. I want all the things. Will probably not be able to take them all at once.
Post 18 IP   flag post
The error is a misprint on the bottom rear cover where it says Darkness instead of Witchblade.
Post 19 IP   flag post
EBay has copies in the $3-$5 range.
Post 20 IP   flag post
those autographs are benitez
Post 21 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
You're killing me with these other pictures lol. I want all the things. Will probably not be able to take them all at once.

It all looks fairly unremarkable (save whatever premium you wanna pay for the Benitez signatures). I think you should be able to get the whole lot for less than the price of a Harley Quinn Rebirth Retailer Variant set
Post 22 IP   flag post
@dielinfinite Harley Quinn is part of the killing me lol.
Post 23 IP   flag post
I was thinking $50 plus $10 shipping for all
Post 24 IP   flag post
@kaptainmyke PM me a list of all the issues and estimated grade. And don't forget that Fathom #1c.
Post 25 IP   flag post
Hmmm I did actually.
Post 26 IP   flag post
Bounty #001 has been completed. The force was strong with this fugitive, the Dark Lord had to track this one down himself. Stay tuned for the next bounty.
Post 27 IP   flag post
598062 27 27
This topic is archived. Start new topic?