Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern Age

All Star Batman #1776

COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
I just got my shipping email from Aspen today.
Post 101 IP   flag post
Collector Jesselnc private msg quote post Address this user
I just ordered a Dynamic Forces B&W variant.
Post 102 IP   flag post
Collector Mathyus_42 private msg quote post Address this user
Well, I just got my Aspen AS Batman #1 books, and the messed up. The only sent one set of two. My account page, and the packing slip both say 2 sets. Hopefully they are able to get me out my missing books.
Post 103 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathyus_42
Well, I just got my Aspen AS Batman #1 books, and the messed up. The only sent one set of two. My account page, and the packing slip both say 2 sets. Hopefully they are able to get me out my missing books.

Bummer
Post 104 IP   flag post
I know right.
Post 105 IP   flag post

Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
@Mathyus_42 Ugh! That would drive me nuts.

Do mix ups like this 'always' happen, or is it hit and miss? I seem to recall reading thread titles about variant mishaps.
Asking anyone.
Post 106 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Aspen has been 100% for me so far, and I haven't had any problems with any of the other store variants I've ordered.
Post 107 IP   flag post
Collector VaComicsGuy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
Aspen has been 100% for me so far, and I haven't had any problems with any of the other store variants I've ordered.

+1
Post 108 IP   flag post
@MR_SigS I have never had any issues from them, and they already fixed it. They were going to send out my books today, but I called and told them they could send them with my Suicide Squad sets. That way they could save on the shipping. I am in no hurry for them. I gave my sister the set that came yesterday.
Post 109 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 110 IP   flag post
600729 110 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?