Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS EventsCBCS GradedCBCS Original Art Program OAPCBCS Signature ASPCBCS Signature VSP

CBCS launches New Logo and Brand756

Collector Mio private msg quote post Address this user
The current label is more or less universally disliked. Fortunately an upgrade is in the very near future. I can't wait - I have held off submissions in anticipation.
Post 1151 IP   flag post
Collector Kinzebac private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mio
The current label is more or less universally disliked. Fortunately an upgrade is in the very near future. I can't wait - I have held off submissions in anticipation.

I can't wait for the newer label either. Hopefully, it will be available soon.
Post 1152 IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
@Kinzebac I agree. Things have been dull around here.
Post 1153 IP   flag post
@MR_SigS Totally. We definitely need something new to talk about around here.
Post 1154 IP   flag post
Collector zosocane private msg quote post Address this user
I also have refrained from submitting until I see the new-new label. I will not submit if my slabs will get the rivet label.
Post 1155 IP   flag post

Collector reggieb private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by zosocane
I also have refrained from submitting until I see the new-new label. I will not submit if my slabs will get the rivet label.

Yeah, it's actually prevented me from buying a pre-slabbed book on eBay. It's just so bad.
Post 1156 IP   flag post
What happened to the post by CopperAge?
Post 1157 IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
@Kinzebac What post?

j/k lol

Can't really recall what he said (that happens); if it's was a foot-in-mouth sort of thing or whatever.
Post 1158 IP   flag post
Collector SleepyZ private msg quote post Address this user
I have also refrained from having books graded until the new label comes out. I've gone so far as to request cancellations of orders. I'm sure the new new label will be great looking, but for now I do not want the old new label at all.
Post 1159 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR_SigS
@Kinzebac What post?

j/k lol

Can't really recall what he said (that happens); if it's was a foot-in-mouth sort of thing or whatever.

I was just wondering if he got himself in trouble like he sometimes did over on the other forum.
Post 1160 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyZ
I have also refrained from having books graded until the new label comes out. I've gone so far as to request cancellations of orders. I'm sure the new new label will be great looking, but for now I do not want the old new label at all.

I also had one sent back ungraded. Another is on hold there pending the new label - in this case it did not make sense to have the books shipped back ungraded and re-submit. Fingers crossed the new label is sharp-looking.
Post 1161 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinzebac
What happened to the post by CopperAge?

Apparently, it was deleted.
Post 1162 IP   flag post
Collector Johnjakewish private msg quote post Address this user
That's Interesting that Mio was able to have his order placed on hold. when I contacted customer service they stated that my small order (which was placed and recived prior to the announcement of a new label) could not be put on hold pending a new label. I was given the choice of canceling my order,and eating $115 in shipping, or the new label and a product I will not be happy with. For financial reasons I did not cancel my order, but I am very displeased to learn that some customers were treated better than others.
Post 1163 IP   flag post
In my case, the books were not sent through my account and by the time I was able to chase down the invoice number, CBCS had already done the grading work, so the most reasonable thing was to wait the two weeks until the label is out. I got lucky with the timing.
Post 1164 IP   flag post
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock Tedsaid private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnjakewish
That's Interesting that Mio was able to have his order placed on hold. when I contacted customer service they stated that my small order (which was placed and recived prior to the announcement of a new label) could not be put on hold pending a new label. I was given the choice of canceling my order,and eating $115 in shipping, or the new label and a product I will not be happy with. For financial reasons I did not cancel my order, but I am very displeased to learn that some customers were treated better than others.

Well, I think it's more a matter of: the response has changed as they've tried to deal with a difficult situation. The first response was a strict reliance on the cancellation policy in place at the time; and then later they responded with more flexibility (and a greater degree of ownership on CBCS's part, of the issue the new label created).

So I think I also benefited from timing, since my order was not yet ready to be graded until a more lenient policy was put in place.
Post 1165 IP   flag post
Collector nld3 private msg quote post Address this user
Please make the writing on the label bigger.
Post 1166 IP   flag post
597978 1176 16
This topic is archived. Start new topic?