Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Art Original ArtworkGrading Help NeededPop CultureQuestions

Can someone identify this original page?753

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
The unsigned book, I've got him down to $5,000 but I think I can do better.

The signed book, he is firm. Giggity.

What do I get if I win the bet?
Post 26 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
You get a comic book.
Post 27 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Is it hard to open a CGC book? I wonder if someone at the Con would do it for me.
Post 28 IP   flag post
It's not hard, there's YouTube videos.
Post 29 IP   flag post
Are you really gonna pay $5000 for that book?
Post 30 IP   flag post

Not $5000. I think we all should be more realistic here. It's a $700 book. What we are talking about here is rarity and a 9.8.
Post 31 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke

Back on Topic, I reached out to a friend and he says it's from a Manga called 81 Diver. I haven't been able to find that specific page online but I've found pages with those same characters.
Post 32 IP   flag post
@dielinfinite to the rescue.

@kaptainmyke if frogs had wings...You are never going to find that book for $700, but I'll enjoy watching you try. I've created a Monster.
Post 33 IP   flag post
Oh? I'm looking at a secret 9.2. You don't know about.
Post 34 IP   flag post
He wants $1500 for the 9.2 . I'd rather pay half that .
Post 35 IP   flag post
You must have some good connections. No way you are getting a NM copy for $750.
Post 36 IP   flag post
As I said though, he wants $1500. I'm not sure I can talk him into $900. But I threw the ball back into his court. Man this is gonna be SICK if I pull this off.
Post 37 IP   flag post
Where did you find that copy? I need these connections.
Post 38 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
...and if you are into getting a bit of exercise while getting your deal - I am sure you showed up for this one in Hong Kong

http://onepiecerun.sportsoho.com/
Post 39 IP   flag post

Post 40 IP   flag post
Collector Stronguy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke

Google Translate says the text on the right reads, "You've come to what you doing here!?"

I'm certain that will help you.
Post 41 IP   flag post
@DarthLego He won't budge at $1500 for a Albedo #2 first printing 9.4 graded. I told him I have $1000 calling his name should he change his mind before 9/1.

Oh well. I refuse to pay more for convenience and rarity. I have mint carded original Usagi TMNT toys and his original work on TMNT in #47, Donatello Pinup, and Turtle Soup.
Post 42 IP   flag post
601333 42 17
This topic is archived. Start new topic?