Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern Age

Spoiler - Civil War II #3, What the Heck?740

Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
Spoiler alert!!!!! If you haven't read the Civil War II that came out today read no further.

Can someone explain why they did what they did in Civil War II? Why would you kill Bruce or appear to kill Bruce? About the dumbest thing I have ever seen.

When he's going to return? I just didn't get it.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector samediarchon private msg quote post Address this user
Now they can have a Hulk: Clone Wars event.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Powaman private msg quote post Address this user
I know a lot of people hate this "event", but I actually like the main storyline. Taking out my man Bruce though... That just does not fly.
Post 3 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Because next month they will reboot the whole universe again and everyone will be alive.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Gwenlocke_Variant private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
Because next month they will reboot the whole universe again and everyone will be alive.

maybe the char that 1st appeared in xmen worst xmen#3 has something to do with this whole crazines universe. *wink-wink*
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Despain private msg quote post Address this user
I'm not a fan of Brian Michael Bendis' writing. I don't care for the current leftist political slant Marvel is going in. I mean, they draw Trump's face on MODOK, yet Clinton is never mocked for her criminalistic acts. It's disgusting. Just my 2 cents.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector Stelbert_Stylton private msg quote post Address this user
Marvel sucks assQuote:
Originally Posted by Despain
I'm not a fan of Brian Michael Bendis' writing. I don't care for the current leftist political slant Marvel is going in. I mean, they draw Trump's face on MODOK, yet Clinton is never mocked for her criminalistic acts. It's disgusting. Just my 2 cents.

That reminds me, I need to ask CBCS if politics is forbidden here, like on the CGC board. One of the smart things the CGC Mods did.

Oh yeah, and Marvel sucks ass.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector Despain private msg quote post Address this user
@Stelbert_Stylton Good point. I don't want to stir up a hornets' nest. I was just pointing out some things Marvel is doing that I don't think is justified. If they are going to poke fun at one candidate then they need to do the same with the other.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stelbert_Stylton
Marvel sucks assQuote:
Originally Posted by Despain

That reminds me, I need to ask CBCS if politics is forbidden here, like on the CGC board. One of the smart things the CGC Mods did.

Oh yeah, and Marvel sucks ass.

I agree that Marvel isn't very good right now.
Post 9 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
When you can't write, you use character deaths to create drama, add interest, and attempt to disguise the fact that you're a no talent hack.
Post 10 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
@DrWatson Buffy The Vampire Slayer, great writing + character deaths. Serenity great writing + character deaths. Of course that's tv and film and not a comic book.
Post 11 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR Wolverine private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah. For this reason alone I don't read very many Marvel books. Just to many different universe changing events that don't make sense or that make everything even more confusing.

Like I thought the whole secret wars thing was supposed to reset the marvel universe into "Battleworld" but that doesn't seem to be the case.

They should just do these types of story's in an ELSEWORLDS type of format where it format actually happen inside the cannon universe. In that way I'm actually glad there not really using Wolverine/Old Man Logan at all in it cause I can just read that book and not have to deal with the stupidity of everything else.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Has anyone heard what the next step is in the story? How does Hawkeye remain a hero?
Post 13 IP   flag post
597884 13 13
This topic is archived. Start new topic?