Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCBCS Signature VSPPop CultureQuestionsToys

Action Figures!733

COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
They have so many other fish to fry before they even consider such an expansion. We still haven't gotten magazine sized grading for our TMNTs. That's priority #1 in my opinion.
Post 26 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Agreed. I need my TMNT #1, 2, 3, and 4s and Raphael and Fugitoids all slabbed by CBCS. I'd pay ridiculous money to get those with red labels. All of them. COUGH @SteveRicketts COUGH
Post 27 IP   flag post
@kaptainmyke man, at least have the courtesy to put gloves on before asking Steve to cough.
Post 28 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
voted 5 times if i could
Post 29 IP   flag post
Collector AndyRexia private msg quote post Address this user
They probably haven't done it yet because people will just bitch about how they did it "wrong" once it's released.
Post 30 IP   flag post

Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
The Toys r Us SDCC exclusive Mega Bloks Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Eastman & Laird Collector's Figures all sold out. @kaptainmyke what made them move as fast as they did? How come the larger Rooftop Combat Set, and the Street Showdown Set didn't? I'm asking you as you seem to have a huge interest in the Turtles.
Post 31 IP   flag post
Collector JazzyJeffie private msg quote post Address this user
Does anybody have any Mattel DC Universe Classics / DC Superheroes / DC Signature Collection action figures they're looking to sell or trade for books?

I collect both loose and sealed, so just offer up. PM me.
Post 32 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Towmater
The Toys r Us SDCC exclusive Mega Bloks Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Eastman & Laird Collector's Figures all sold out. @kaptainmyke what made them move as fast as they did? How come the larger Rooftop Combat Set, and the Street Showdown Set didn't? I'm asking you as you seem to have a huge interest in the Turtles.

I'm not sure other than its SDCC variants being the key.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyJeffie
Does anybody have any Mattel DC Universe Classics / DC Superheroes / DC Signature Collection action figures they're looking to sell or trade for books?

I collect both loose and sealed, so just offer up. PM me.

I just have these 2 DC at the moment:

Post 33 IP   flag post
And besides I'm pretty sure the street showdown Playset sold out as well I could be wrong
Post 34 IP   flag post
@kaptainmyke did you see the high end NECA Ninja Turtles designed from the first movie costumes that were on display at SDCC?
Post 35 IP   flag post

Post 36 IP   flag post
I was all over that when the story broke. Those or GORGEOUS!
Post 37 IP   flag post
I got me a set of the Toys R Us Mega Blocks turtles, the street showdown playset, and a Eastman signed Mega Blocks Exclusive SDCC comic!
Post 38 IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
And besides I'm pretty sure the street showdown Playset sold out as well I could be wrong

You can still buy them at Toys r Us and on sale at 14.99

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=92497066&ab=TRU_ComicCon:11433485:MegaBloks_TMNTShowdown:ComicCon2016
Post 39 IP   flag post
Here's some TMNT Ninja Turtle History of an action figure that never came to be:

Ebay message to Dan Berger of Mirage Studios:

"See attached photo. Since your name is on the sketch, what can you tell me about this toy? "Krang's Gross Dimension X Body". I know you know something about it. LOL

Mike "

From Dan Berger of Mirage Studios:

"Howdy Mike
The Mirage Studios artists used to bombard Playmates Toys with ideas hoping they might like something. In the early days, we didn't spend much time on them since 99.9% of them got rejected - if they liked an idea, we could refine it later (although I never refined anything - the few things that I did that got made were developed by Playmates' freelance design studio)."

I wished that was a real figure. Maybe I should get into clay modeling again?
Post 40 IP   flag post
Some new toys I picked up recently:

A rare unmasked version of Casey Jones:

I never even knew this one existed until Peter Laird was selling his:

Post 41 IP   flag post
597866 41 16
This topic is archived. Start new topic?