Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS EventsCBCS GradedCBCS Original Art Program OAPCBCS Signature ASPCBCS Signature VSP

CBCS Turnaround 7/11/16721

Collector Oxbladder private msg quote post Address this user
Just a guess but it may stay in shipping status until they have confirmation back of delivery. I have dealt with some businesses that do that.
Post 51 IP   flag post
Collector FrankCastle129 private msg quote post Address this user
Just an update my order which I submitted at motor city comic con just went to grading. It shows a received date of May 24th, but is back dated to the 17th. Can't wait to get them back.
Post 52 IP   flag post
Collector DertyComix private msg quote post Address this user
@FrankCastle129 thx for the updates, im a week after you. I beleive i should go to grading some time next week.
Post 53 IP   flag post
Collector netherxvoid private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxbladder
Just a guess but it may stay in shipping status until they have confirmation back of delivery. I have dealt with some businesses that do that.

i understand that however, the grades are not able to be viewd meaning they actually havent shipped it yet. upsetting cause these books are time sensitive so them not actually being shipped for 3 days is a bad look @stevericketts any insight ?
Post 54 IP   flag post
CBCS Pressing SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
@netherxvoid PM me the invoice number. I don't see any open orders in your account.
Post 55 IP   flag post

Collector Dustinjean private msg quote post Address this user
My book has also been in shipping status for a few days. Hoping you guys are able to ship it out soon, I'm very excited to get my first cbcs submission back.
Post 56 IP   flag post
Just got the email that my book has been shipped. And was able to log in and see the grade. I am very happy with the turn around time, and the grade my book got! Thank you so much everyone at CBCS!
Post 57 IP   flag post
Collector samediarchon private msg quote post Address this user
How long was your order in Shipping status?
Post 58 IP   flag post
Collector scbeachbum private msg quote post Address this user
So, I'm new to this website. Where can you check on your submissions? I received an email saying it was going to grading but nothing since. Thanks for any info!
Post 59 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by scbeachbum
So, I'm new to this website. Where can you check on your submissions? I received an email saying it was going to grading but nothing since. Thanks for any info!

If you have an account (free or paid) then you log in on the website and you can track the progress of your books. They will basically stay in "processing" until you get notification that the books have shipped at which time you should be able to look-up what your books graded and whatnot.

As you have likely read already the times books are at different stages is going to vary. the folks posting before you have their books in the shipped stage for a while mine are absolutely crawling through the grading stage right now (and have been for four business day now).
Post 60 IP   flag post
Collector DertyComix private msg quote post Address this user
Not very fond of the word "processing" with my status in the open orders. Been waiting for it to say grading for a month and a half now. Looks like time for more
Post 61 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DertyComix
Not very fond of the word "processing" with my status in the open orders. Been waiting for it to say grading for a month and a half now. Looks like time for more

It stays at "processing" even when it enters grading
Post 62 IP   flag post
@samediarchon it went to shipping on 7/12. The whole process was quick compared to across the street.
Post 63 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DertyComix

You have to click on your invoice number to open it up and see the actual status.
Post 64 IP   flag post
Collector RyanHicks private msg quote post Address this user
Hey Steve, I'm sure this has been mentioned before but since the new TAT has more of a focus on the "received" date, can the website be updated to show the "received" date for all invoices, including those created online? I create a lot of invoices at home and then submit them with my books at various cons and through various AW's and sometimes the invoice is created multiple weeks before the books are submitted so there is no telling when the books will actually start grading. This has always been an issue but it seems like now the the TAT format has changed, this inclusion would be even more beneficial to know where you stand.
Post 65 IP   flag post
Collector sterlingcomics private msg quote post Address this user
Having automated information as to where the company is on basic perspective I think would be a great AUTOMATED enhancement to "keep it real". I suspect the reason why no one wants to do that is that it could help "kill/delay" business.
Post 66 IP   flag post
600440 66 16
This topic is archived. Start new topic?