Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector Revan_Q private msg quote post Address this user
What book is considered as the official first appearance of the Winter Soldier?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
As Bucky- Captain America Comics #1 (1941)
As Winter Soldier- Captain America #1 (2005)
As Captain America- Captain America #34 (2008)
Post 2 IP   flag post
As the Winter Soldier I keep seeing that it was Captain America #2 (2005) and I was told today that CGC notes that Captain America #6 (2005) is the first appearance.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
Shrug
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Joshua373 private msg quote post Address this user
I always considered Captain America #6 the first appearance of the winter soldier. You see his "actions" in earlier issues but don't see him until #6. They also did a variant cover to #6 with the winter soldier.
Post 5 IP   flag post
http://comicbookdb.com/character.php?ID=2405

Well I can cancel out #2 from looking here. I'm looking at purchasing Part 6 from a local shop. @Joshua373 did you get get Epting to sign that copy at a con and did he charge?
Post 6 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by slq955
http://comicbookdb.com/character.php?ID=2405

Well I can cancel out #2 from looking here. I'm looking at purchasing Part 6 from a local shop. @Joshua373 did you get get Epting to sign that copy at a con and did he charge?

Got Epting to sign at this year's heroes con in Charlotte. He didn't charge anything. I submitted it to CBCS at the con. Can't wait to get it back.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Joined The Club Steverogers11 private msg quote post Address this user

bought the book a couple years ago for cheap sent it in and was happy. One of my favorite characters
Post 8 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steverogers11

bought the book a couple years ago for cheap sent it in and was happy. One of my favorite characters

That's awesome, I'm looking for that copy and the regular along with part 1 right now. Having a hard time looking for a decent copy to purchase of this so that it comes in at least a 9.0. Epting will be at a Con I'm looking to go to next month. My goal is to get Ed Brubaker & Steve Epting and Sebastian Stan to sign all three before submitting for grading.
Post 9 IP   flag post

got these 3 signed and left them with CBCS at heroescon. I can't wait to get them back. I wish Brubaker would have been there.
Post 10 IP   flag post
600644 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?