Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedComics Copper AgeComics MagazinesGrading Help NeededQuestions

Can I submit my TMNT 1984 comics to CBCS?706

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
The first 4 issues, and the micro-series "Rapheal" are all slightly larger, being printed on the old newspaper style paper. Also the mini comic special "Turtlemania".

Will they fit in the CBCS cases are am I forced to go elsewhere for grading? I'd rather go here, because all of them are double signed and I'd like verified red labels. I have a lot of things I'd like to send to CBCS so I'd hate to send the business elsewhere. I have not submited anything to CBCS ever, yet.

Thanks

btw here's some of my turtles collection: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10207942712618873.1073741830.1028855689&type=1&l=08edd84526
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Iceman399 private msg quote post Address this user
Not as of yet you can't. I am sure down the road they will be able to accommodate the larger ones though.
Post 2 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
The first 3 printings are too big. I can verify that the 4th printing of TMNT #1 is small enough to slab because I just bought one.
Post 3 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
What about the ashcan sized Turtlemania? Treasury Edition? Ok so the last one I'm joking
Post 4 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
The max size is 7 & 5/8ths x 10 & 1/2 inches. (7.625 x 10.5) and 0.24 is max thickness.
Post 5 IP   flag post
598061 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?