Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Questions

Ecoupons, something has to change691

Collector Mathyus_42 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revelations
I just signed up for a Bronze membership today. Are there any actual coupons that get mailed? Trying to find information on the website is tiresome.

No, they do not have actual coupons. I sent a note with my books stating what coupon I was using for each book. They applied them, and charged me accordingly.
Post 26 IP   flag post
Collector huskershawn69 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathyus_42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revelations
I just signed up for a Bronze membership today. Are there any actual coupons that get mailed? Trying to find information on the website is tiresome.

No, they do not have actual coupons. I sent a note with my books stating what coupon I was using for each book. They applied them, and charged me accordingly.

I used my coupons last week, sent a note with my books, but still had to call to get things adjusted accordingly.

The guy in billing was very nice and straightened in out in less than 5 minutes.
Post 27 IP   flag post
Collector Revelations private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks guys. I wish information was easier to find on the website.
Post 28 IP   flag post
Collector Oxbladder private msg quote post Address this user
you shouldn't even have to look on the website. You SHOULD have the option at checkout to apply any coupons. It would be 1000000000% better than what they have now.
Post 29 IP   flag post
It seems like they don't have a database tied to their ordering system. It would explain a lot.
Post 30 IP   flag post

Collector Dick_Pontoon private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerkfro
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBildhauser
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerkfro
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego

P.S. Direct messages to Steve Rickets get answered a lot faster than the generic customer service email address.

Dice is the bees knees.
Although, he was more entertaining when he was a malcontent
What in the world makes you think he's not still a malcontent? We had to put a shock collar on him to moderate his behavior on the forum.

That would explain a lot. He seems so.......respectable here. It's shocking!

Post 31 IP   flag post
So how does it work if only a portion of your order has fast pass or the 2-day modern? Do those get shipped first?
Post 32 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
@Revelations there is an option to choose if you want the entire order to ship together or for each tier to ship separately. If you choose together then everything gets held up to the speed of the slowest tier. If you choose the faster option you will have shipping charges as each tier completes.
Post 33 IP   flag post
@DarthLego Thanks!
Post 34 IP   flag post
Collector Arikhan private msg quote post Address this user
Just got an order back where I asked them to apply both of my two 2-day modern coupons and I was charged.

I would be excited because it appears I still have two coupons, but then again, the next time I try to use them will they be applied?

The title of this thread says it all.
Post 35 IP   flag post
600676 35 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?