Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Nobody is answering and now I'm worried6625

Collector Butter private msg quote post Address this user
Hey guys. I turned in like $3000 worth of comics at CC Revolution back in late May. None of my comics have shown up in my billing. I've tried to call the customer service number, but it goes straight to the voicemail to leave a message. The inbox is full so I can't even do that. What should I do???
Post 1 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
same....called and emailed CustServ to make sure they've received my books and to update my order status from Submitted....still waiting...patiently.
Post 2 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
They moved. Might be still in a box inside a box inside a POD or 18 wheeler trailer or shipping container. It's fine. But delayed.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Ghost_Facekiller16 private msg quote post Address this user
Same thing with my comic's, still waiting!
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Manonfire private msg quote post Address this user
I had turned in comic in at wizard world Philadelphia in the the beginning of may and it just showed up in in my billing last week. So I would say to have some patience because thay are in the middle of a move
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector comicsforme private msg quote post Address this user
It usely takes 3 months before you get any thing and thats if its just grading and not pressed.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector Manonfire private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manonfire
I had turned in comic in at wizard world Philadelphia in the the beginning of may and it just showed up in in my billing last week. So I would say to have some patience because thay are in the middle of a move

Sorry not in my billing but in my open orders. And thay have not billed me yet either.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector robertofredrico private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butter
Hey guys. I turned in like $3000 worth of comics at CC Revolution back in late May. None of my comics have shown up in my billing. I've tried to call the customer service number, but it goes straight to the voicemail to leave a message. The inbox is full so I can't even do that. What should I do???

#soon
Post 8 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
A member of the CBCS Comic Collectors Club on Facebook just posted this message.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Facebook post
Just so everyone knows. Just got through to customer service. There is a current phone issue they are fixing with set up so all the calls are going through 1 individual in CS. Please be patient when calling if you get put on hold or can not get through.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector mrtoon2000 private msg quote post Address this user
I too was curious about this. So they do update you status to show that books were received? I know that they've been delivered, USPS tracking confirmed it.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Joined The Club Steverogers11 private msg quote post Address this user
By the way what is the customer email. Thanks
Post 11 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
@Steverogers11 customerservice@cbcscomics.com
Post 12 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
I'm ok with the wait...i knew it would be a while..ill be happy when I get confirmation that they have my comics and are aware of their existence. my tracking number states it was a successful delivery. I just want CBCS to tell me they have them.
Post 13 IP   flag post
Joined The Club Steverogers11 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
@Steverogers11 customerservice@cbcscomics.com

Thanks Jesse
Post 14 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR conditionfreak private msg quote post Address this user
I find it strange that those who turned in books in May, are already chasing down their books. Surely everyone knows by now that this is a looong process, and especially during a move from Florida to Texas.

I DO understand concern and impatience. But if you turned them over to qualified personnel of CBCS. Then no worries. Just be patient. This ain't Burger King nor PGX.
Post 15 IP   flag post
Collector Butter private msg quote post Address this user
@conditionfreak I wasn't chasing the books down. I turned in 42 books and only one has shown up in billing. That's why I'm freaked out.
Post 16 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
@conditionfreak I wasn't chasing the books down. I turned in 42 books and only one has shown up in billing. That's why I'm freaked out.

Sorry, couldn't resist! It'll be alright, butters. You only have to worry when your books ship, but are destined to some strange address in Las Vegas and it's Friday afternoon after normal business hours (yes, this has happened a few times recently...)
Post 17 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR conditionfreak private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

Understood. But freaking out............oh never mind. Hope everything turns out okay.
Post 18 IP   flag post
Collector BabaLament private msg quote post Address this user
I submitted in person at Comicpalooza on May 26. The two day modern, with pressing, have already come back to me. The modern’s are somewhere in limbo, I haven’t even gotten the e-mail saying they’ve been received. Not worried about it yet, I figure I’ll get them back sometime before Christmas.
Post 19 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
When do they actually bill us again anyway....only have about $700 in fees but depending what a certain individual in a certain non traditionally shaped room does could and has affected the exchange rate I pay - already costing me an extra $40 bucks or so....I know it's not much but it just bothers me....
Post 20 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
There is never an emergency that involves comic books. The books will get to your house....eventually.
Post 21 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
There is never an emergency that involves comic books.

And they never will be with that attitude.
Post 22 IP   flag post
CBCS Customer Service just acknowledged my email to them regarding my order....all is good! Thank you CBCS, you're the tops!!

:-)
Post 23 IP   flag post
600892 23 23
This topic is archived. Start new topic?