Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Art Sketch CoversCBCS Signature VSP

McFarlane/Lee Failed VSP on eBay661

COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@Towmater I certainly wouldn't fault someone for buying it if they legitimately liked the artwork, regardless of who actually drew it, but I certainly couldn't justify paying that much for it.
Post 26 IP   flag post
Collector KenWorthing private msg quote post Address this user
If it's fake: It's fake. It wouldn't matter to me if I liked the artwork, the fake sigs mean it's tarnished to me .. I wouldn't touch it with a bargepole.
Post 27 IP   flag post
Collector rickdod3 private msg quote post Address this user
You can tell it took whomever time to draw out the signatures like this.

Authentic sigs are very "quick" and they have a fluid-like look to them.
Post 28 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
If I was a lottery winner I might buy trash like that and then burn it for the good of all humanity.
Post 29 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I took one look at it and could tell that wasn't Stan Lee's signature. Furthermore, the F and E just aren't Todd's. Easy forgery.
Post 30 IP   flag post

COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Not a single member here had any doubt is was a forgery. What's even funnier is the need to forge a Stan Lee, because that dude will sign anything, I saw a Darth Vader comic on eBay with an authentic Stan Lee sig.
Post 31 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah, as soon as I saw it I could tell it looked way off. It is too bad that there are people out there always looking to scam someone. Such BS.
Post 32 IP   flag post
597866 32 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?