Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector CopperAgeKids private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR_SigS
Quote:
Originally Posted by CopperAgeKids
So it would appear that you both were quite right, if the info was read as 90 day and 30 day averages, which it is not.



My post (18) was more directed to your reply to CaptainCanuck, and I don't think either of us read it as 90/30 averages.

It's that, instead of 12 month data to show and upward trend, you used the 30 day/last sale numbers to illustrate an upward trend, when one showed up, one showed down, and one broke even.

You were trying to describe a 12 month trend using 30 day/last sale numbers to do it, and they didn't do that "clearly".

That's what I [we?] meant.



Right.

I didn't say I was using the data points as evidence that the books were trending up.

Last sale and 30 day figures are the easiest to cut and paste.

I simply stated that the books are clearly trending up, across the board over the last 12 months.

But yeah, I see how that could have easily be inferred as proof they were trending up...and as another board ie pointed out, the last sale was below 30 day on one of them.
Post 26 IP   flag post
Collector 50AE_DE private msg quote post Address this user
Here are the sales for 158 and 168. That 168 looks like it drop quite substantially from it high of $171 from the previous month. 158 just looks like it's maintaining it's value from the previous year. I can't see how these two books are trending up when their sales high are down from the previous year.


158

2018
(10) $110Hi $64Lo
May-28-2018 $107 Cert# 1259880002
May-06-2018 $78 Cert# 1259248020
Apr-22-2018 $64 Cert# 1236058002
Apr-15-2018 $105 Cert# 1294252001
Apr-10-2018 $100 Cert# 0006624002
Apr-07-2018 $110 Cert# 1446195007
Jan-18-2018 $110 Cert# 0258075005
Jan-13-2018 $76 Cert# 1244654010
Jan-02-2018 $85 Cert# 1244432004
Jan-01-2018 $66 Cert# 1246036008

2017
(18) $119Hi $55Lo
Dec-28-2017 $90 Cert# 1244154003
Nov-23-2017 $80 Cert# 0783146012
Nov-18-2017 $77 Cert# 1236058002
Nov-17-2017 $55 Cert# 1569758001
Sep-21-2017 $68 Cert# 0319713023
Sep-11-2017 $116 Cert# 1205659018
Aug-22-2017 $119 Cert# 0281034002
Aug-21-2017 $90 Cert# 1224283001
Aug-06-2017 $80 Cert# 0258075006
Jun-13-2017 $75 Cert# 0314905001
Jun-11-2017 $80 Cert# 1210446001
Jun-04-2017 $73 Cert# 0309883013
Mar-26-2017 $62 Cert# 0942846001
Mar-17-2017 $75 Cert# 1135305023
Mar-10-2017 $90 Cert# 1420708005
Mar-03-2017 $78 Cert# 0309883013
Jan-30-2017 $90 Cert# 1346205012
Jan-05-2017 $108 Cert# 1210844001

168

2018
(8) $171Hi $94Lo
May-31-2018 $121 Cert# 1259958024
May-01-2018 $100 Cert# 1416845008
Apr-24-2018 $94 Cert# 0237265022
Apr-13-2018 $160 Cert# 1256037010
Apr-06-2018 $171 Cert# 0271263003
Mar-02-2018 $116 Cert# 0186444014
Feb-12-2018 $135 Cert# 1244654008
Jan-21-2018 $150 Cert# 0140828006
2017
(25) $175Hi $68Lo
Nov-11-2017 $150 Cert# 0232530014
Nov-04-2017 $91 Cert# 0186444014
Nov-01-2017 $100 Cert# 1416845008
Oct-19-2017 $68 Cert# 1416845008
Oct-02-2017 $139 Cert# 1464975018
Sep-28-2017 $95 Cert# 0291077002
Sep-05-2017 $113 Cert# 1097775028
Aug-18-2017 $135 Cert# 0290629023
Aug-13-2017 $130 Cert# 1228845012
Aug-02-2017 $123 Cert# 1218851003
Jul-27-2017 $110 Cert# 0315898003
Jul-24-2017 $139 Cert# 1464929006
Jul-10-2017 $110 Cert# 1218698018
Jun-24-2017 $131 Cert# 0290583003
Jun-19-2017 $118 Cert# 0258227005
May-05-2017 $119 Cert# 1220599003
May-04-2017 $109 Cert# 0999092003
Apr-30-2017 $80
Apr-02-2017 $83 Cert# 0942846006
Apr-02-2017 $84 Cert# 0256503006
Mar-27-2017 $86 Cert# 0118039010
Mar-26-2017 $110 Cert# 0287239022
Mar-17-2017 $175 Cert# 1263182022
Feb-17-2017 $100 Cert# 0306802005
Jan-22-2017 $81 Cert# 0290583003
Post 27 IP   flag post
Collector CopperAgeKids private msg quote post Address this user
You may not be able to see that, but GPA indicates I am correct.

I honestly don't see we are even discussing this issue at this point but for the sake of clarification, I'll continue.


Below is 4 screen shots of GPA on DD 159 and 168.

First up is DD 158 in 8.5 to 9.2.






Second shot is DD 158 in 9.8....I should have included 9.6 in with 9.8 to show that the book is trending up in hte grade at hand, and 99.6/9.8....but showing that a book is trending up (overall) in 9.8, is pretty much indicitive of it trending upwards in lower grades but I'm not doubling back again.








Now, before I add the screen shots for DD 168 , let's all realize that DD 158 and 168 both jumped up in GPA about 2.5-3 years back, when Netflix starting season 1 of Daredevil.

It shot up a bit before that due to season 1 trailers and and other jump when DD was confirmed as green lit on Netflix.I'm sure they both initially had jumps tied to when DD Netflix rumors kicked in a few years ago, as well.I'm not going to trade back specific months when the rumors, than confirmation, than when the season 1 trailer droopped and than the 4th uptick when season 1 was streamed on Netflix....I'm not out of my mind.

But, I am sure if you one wanted to spend an hourbold text, that information is all there.


Moving onward....


Now, the market cannot sustain 2 (or 4, depending how much detail you want to get into) fairly large upticks in 1 year, resulting from a TV or a movie adaption.

Books drop a bit after those upticks, usually about a month after a movie leaves theaters or a season stops airing.


We saw drops in DD #158 and 168
, corresponding a bit after season 1 of DD aired on Netflix.That is a market correction.

Both DD #158 and 168 (being the biggest copper/modern DD keys) had to rise and fall aaaaand than rise back up again...after the lull created by season 1 hype dying down...and than having similiar spikes when seasons 2 and 3 aired.

The 2 books are now, and pretty much have steadily been for the better part of 2 years and change, trending back up again after the market corrected itself from the barrage of Season 1 DD Netflix hype overload.

DD is coming back for anoher season, as are related spin off shows like The Punisher. Same with Defenders.

So, there is ample reason for DD #158 and #168 to continue trend upward, with some minor lulls, over the immediate future. By that I mean the next 2 or 3 years.

I do believe that both books likely hit their ceilings, with season 1 hype train making no stops into value city.


Onto DD 168.....



Below is a shot of the book in 8.0 (the grade at hand) to 9.2

The second shot is 9.6 thru 9.8.














Now, look at the rise/fall that occurred around 2015; everything I said in this post WRT DD #158 holds true for #169.


However, DD# 168 has always been the bigger book than DD #158.

And speculators see more value in 1st appearances than first renditions by a writer/artist.

So #158 has not gotten as much love as #168 has, which GPA illustrates.

But still, the mother effer is trending back upwards... for the very same reason that #168 is trending back upward.

If all of that is too much to take into consideration, just look at the green and red arrows.
Post 28 IP   flag post
Collector 50AE_DE private msg quote post Address this user
I mentioned earlier it does show green arrows for those books. 168 sold for $150-$170 from January to April, but the sales from the last three months were between $94-$$120. I don't think this is an indication the book is trending up, even though the 90 day average shows a green arrow. The 90 day average is misleading which is why I choose to look at the sales trend.

You don't get the full picture by just looking at the arrows.
Post 29 IP   flag post
Collector CopperAgeKids private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by 50AE_DE
I mentioned earlier it does show green arrows for those books. 168 sold for $150-$170 from January to April, but the sales from the last three months were between $94-$$120. I don't think this is an indication the book is trending up, even though the 90 day average shows a green arrow. The 90 day average is misleading which is why I choose to look at the sales trend.

You don't get the full picture by just looking at the arrows.


Of course not, the winking emoticon implied that was a quip.

What sales trend data are you referring to specifically?

3 sales in 8.0 that were at $94, $11 and $120.

They occured in that order....and yeah,that is the very definition of trending up.

It is inconsequential that the sales were at $170 or below, before the last 3 sales.

All it takes is 1 auction to go south; such as several slabs in auction formats at once or poorly worded listing titles or whatever else, to show a transient drop ...which corrects itself, almost invariably.

The market always corrects itself, you do not appear to be comprehending that. Really, at all.

That isn't even the bigger issue, though.

You say that 90 day averages are misleading and you prefer sales trends.

90 day averages are not misleading, when you look at them in context.... to not just 30 day, but 12 month thru yearly averages.

On these books, the uptick started around 12/2014-2/2015; and grew.

Like I said, a legitimate sales trend is not just 3 sales in 8.0 over a 3-4 week period.

A predictable sales trend methodology is analyzing meta-data and applying one's understanding of the variables, forcing the rise or fall of a books' standing.

The variables influencing this book have already been addressed.

Well, I laid out.
.succinctly AF...I'd add, just how those trends occur,and why.

In short, for a change as this has been beat to death, you're missing the forest for the trees.
Post 30 IP   flag post


Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
GPA.... blah, blah blah!

The books are listed. The price is listed. Would you buy them or not?
It's a yes/no question.

I would not buy them.
I don't think it's a good deal because you can get something better for $400.
Post 31 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by X51
GPA.... blah, blah blah!

The books are listed. The price is listed. Would you buy them or not?
It's a yes/no question.

I would not buy them.
I don't think it's a good deal because you can get something better for $400.
+1.
Post 32 IP   flag post
Collector 50AE_DE private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by CopperAgeKids
Quote:
Originally Posted by 50AE_DE
I mentioned earlier it does show green arrows for those books. 168 sold for $150-$170 from January to April, but the sales from the last three months were between $94-$$120. I don't think this is an indication the book is trending up, even though the 90 day average shows a green arrow. The 90 day average is misleading which is why I choose to look at the sales trend.

You don't get the full picture by just looking at the arrows.


Of course not, the winking emoticon implied that was a quip.

What sales trend data are you referring to specifically?

3 sales in 8.0 that were at $94, $11 and $120.

They occured in that order....and yeah,that is the very definition of trending up.

It is inconsequential that the sales were at $170 or below, before the last 3 sales.

All it takes is 1 auction to go south; such as several slabs in auction formats at once or poorly worded listing titles or whatever else, to show a transient drop ...which corrects itself, almost invariably.

The market always corrects itself, you do not appear to be comprehending that. Really, at all.

That isn't even the bigger issue, though.

You say that 90 day averages are misleading and you prefer sales trends.

90 day averages are not misleading, when you look at them in context.... to not just 30 day, but 12 month thru yearly averages.

On these books, the uptick started around 12/2014-2/2015; and grew.

Like I said, a legitimate sales trend is not just 3 sales in 8.0 over a 3-4 week period.

A predictable sales trend methodology is analyzing meta-data and applying one's understanding of the variables, forcing the rise or fall of a books' standing.

The variables influencing this book have already been addressed.

Well, I laid out.
.succinctly AF...I'd add, just how those trends occur,and why.

In short, for a change as this has been beat to death, you're missing the forest for the trees.


I think you need to know that what you say is not always going to be agreed on, regardless of how you view yourself. I don't agree with a lot of the things you say because often times it's flawed because you either didn't read the post or you rushed into putting you 2 cents in.

I think you need to get off your high horse.
Post 33 IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by CopperAgeKids
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR_SigS
Quote:
Originally Posted by CopperAgeKids
So it would appear that you both were quite right, if the info was read as 90 day and 30 day averages, which it is not.



My post (18) was more directed to your reply to CaptainCanuck, and I don't think either of us read it as 90/30 averages.

It's that, instead of 12 month data to show and upward trend, you used the 30 day/last sale numbers to illustrate an upward trend, when one showed up, one showed down, and one broke even.

You were trying to describe a 12 month trend using 30 day/last sale numbers to do it, and they didn't do that "clearly".

That's what I [we?] meant.



Right.

I didn't say I was using the data points as evidence that the books were trending up.

Last sale and 30 day figures are the easiest to cut and paste.

I simply stated that the books are clearly trending up, across the board over the last 12 months.

But yeah, I see how that could have easily be inferred as proof they were trending up...and as another board ie pointed out, the last sale was below 30 day on one of them.



ok.

It's a new day, and I haven't needed any cough syrup yet, So, thinking "clearly", I probably could have saved a whole lotta time if this were my Post 18:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CopperAgeKids
Here is what GPA has those 3 books at, 30 day and last sale....


Daredevil #158 8.5 $94, $107
Daredevil #168 8.0 $129 , $121
Incredible Hulk #182 3.5 $62 , $62

And All 3 are trending up for the last 12 months.


Quote:
Originally Posted by MR_SigS
fixed that for you
Post 34 IP   flag post
Collector CopperAgeKids private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR_SigS
Quote:
Originally Posted by CopperAgeKids
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR_SigS
Quote:
Originally Posted by CopperAgeKids
So it would appear that you both were quite right, if the info was read as 90 day and 30 day averages, which it is not.



My post (18) was more directed to your reply to CaptainCanuck, and I don't think either of us read it as 90/30 averages.

It's that, instead of 12 month data to show and upward trend, you used the 30 day/last sale numbers to illustrate an upward trend, when one showed up, one showed down, and one broke even.

You were trying to describe a 12 month trend using 30 day/last sale numbers to do it, and they didn't do that "clearly".

That's what I [we?] meant.



Right.

I didn't say I was using the data points as evidence that the books were trending up.

Last sale and 30 day figures are the easiest to cut and paste.

I simply stated that the books are clearly trending up, across the board over the last 12 months.

But yeah, I see how that could have easily be inferred as proof they were trending up...and as another board ie pointed out, the last sale was below 30 day on one of them.



ok.

It's a new day, and I haven't needed any cough syrup yet, So, thinking "clearly", I probably could have saved a whole lotta time if this were my Post 18:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CopperAgeKids
Here is what GPA has those 3 books at, 30 day and last sale....


Daredevil #158 8.5 $94, $107
Daredevil #168 8.0 $129 , $121
Incredible Hulk #182 3.5 $62 , $62

And All 3 are trending up for the last 12 months.


Quote:
Originally Posted by MR_SigS
fixed that for you


Cheers for the fix....this thread has been a grand exercise in futility, for all involved, I'd say.

I still like discussing trends in books...though, my time could have been better spent.That is true for us all.
Post 35 IP   flag post
Collector CopperAgeKids private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by 50AE_DE
Quote:
Originally Posted by CopperAgeKids
Quote:
Originally Posted by 50AE_DE
I mentioned earlier it does show green arrows for those books. 168 sold for $150-$170 from January to April, but the sales from the last three months were between $94-$$120. I don't think this is an indication the book is trending up, even though the 90 day average shows a green arrow. The 90 day average is misleading which is why I choose to look at the sales trend.

You don't get the full picture by just looking at the arrows.


Of course not, the winking emoticon implied that was a quip.

What sales trend data are you referring to specifically?

3 sales in 8.0 that were at $94, $11 and $120.

They occured in that order....and yeah,that is the very definition of trending up.

It is inconsequential that the sales were at $170 or below, before the last 3 sales.

All it takes is 1 auction to go south; such as several slabs in auction formats at once or poorly worded listing titles or whatever else, to show a transient drop ...which corrects itself, almost invariably.

The market always corrects itself, you do not appear to be comprehending that. Really, at all.

That isn't even the bigger issue, though.

You say that 90 day averages are misleading and you prefer sales trends.

90 day averages are not misleading, when you look at them in context.... to not just 30 day, but 12 month thru yearly averages.

On these books, the uptick started around 12/2014-2/2015; and grew.

Like I said, a legitimate sales trend is not just 3 sales in 8.0 over a 3-4 week period.

A predictable sales trend methodology is analyzing meta-data and applying one's understanding of the variables, forcing the rise or fall of a books' standing.

The variables influencing this book have already been addressed.

Well, I laid out.
.succinctly AF...I'd add, just how those trends occur,and why.

In short, for a change as this has been beat to death, you're missing the forest for the trees.


I think you need to know that what you say is not always going to be agreed on, regardless of how you view yourself. I don't agree with a lot of the things you say because often times it's flawed because you either didn't read the post or you rushed into putting you 2 cents in.

I think you need to get off your high horse.



What high horse?

I have not asserted myself to be a latter day comic book patron of the Gods of yore. I have not professed to be a worldly Mystic, carrying Biblical tomes down from ye olde mountaintops and tasked with dutifully spreading the gospel. 😉


Seriously, man....what gives with the personal attacks?

I don't know why you'd think I do not expect people to disagree with me.


I am all for disagreements, that is a big part of how we all learn from one another. the back and forth of sharing ideas on books from reasoned speculation on established keys like these 2 books to newer discoveries like DCU variants, 2nd print newsstand variants and the like.

The forums, from this board, Ditch's board and the CGC board (all of which I read regularly) have a wealth of information to delve into.

As far as this topic itself, yeah...., I made a dismissive remark about the stack of slabs' value and estimated too high.

I should have looked them up before posting but I did not feel like taking the time to analyze books on a Friday, that I had no part in buying.

I admitted my mistake.

I than responded to your last post with your copy & paste of GPA, and your skin deep breakdown of sales trends stacked against 30 & 90 day GPA....

....With much more consideration , effort and thought than you put into your lazily dismissive post.

You ignored the bulk of it, choosing to lodge a few thinly veiled insults my way, instead of actually considering the opposing view point.

That is a fine example of the very thing you accused me of engaging in, on multiple occasions.

I would contend that you are guilty of expecting your position to be universally agreed with, not I.

No hard feelings on my end, but I am not going to sit idly by when you accuse me of things that I have not done.
Post 36 IP   flag post
Collector 50AE_DE private msg quote post Address this user
Go ahead and spend your time with your wall of text. I ignore the bulk of what you write because its just BS.
Post 37 IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by 50AE_DE
Go ahead and spend your time with your wall of text. I ignore the bulk of what you write because its just BS.


I'm not ignoring it because it's BS. I'm ignoring because I don't care what the trend is or what someone else says about a comic.

At no point in a serious search for a comic I want am I telling the world what's on my mind. The comics I think will be hot are not discussed. I buy what I want in private and then tell people what's on my mind after I acquire it. If people agree and the idea is universal, the comic will go up in value. If it's not agreed upon, I still got something I wanted. If I don't have something and I'm talking about it's investment value, that means I've given up on trying or don't really care if I acquire one anyway.
Post 38 IP   flag post
Collector 50AE_DE private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by X51
Quote:
Originally Posted by 50AE_DE
Go ahead and spend your time with your wall of text. I ignore the bulk of what you write because its just BS.


I'm not ignoring it because it's BS. I'm ignoring because I don't care what the trend is or what someone else says about a comic.

At no point in a serious search for a comic I want am I telling the world what's on my mind. The comics I think will be hot are not discussed. I buy what I want in private and then tell people what's on my mind after I acquire it. If people agree and the idea is universal, the comic will go up in value. If it's not agreed upon, I still got something I wanted. If I don't have something and I'm talking about it's investment value, that means I've given up on trying or don't really care if I acquire one anyway.




I do the same. I don't want to compete with others for a book I think may be a sleeper.
Post 39 IP   flag post
Collector GAC private msg quote post Address this user
wow....just wow.
Post 40 IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
wow....just wow.

Oh, did you miss the Crow Eating Contest?

I won
Post 41 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR conditionfreak private msg quote post Address this user
Just be careful what girl you take home from the bar at closing time. You Shallow Hal's you.

And what a useless waste of time and investigation. This debate.
Post 42 IP   flag post
Collector CopperAgeKids private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by conditionfreak
Just be careful what girl you take home from the bar at closing time. You Shallow Hal's you.

And what a useless waste of time and investigation. This debate.


This was a waste of time.Quote:
Originally Posted by 50AE_DE
Go ahead and spend your time with your wall of text. I ignore the bulk of what you write because its just BS.


You engaged me, I did not engage you.

I cited data, and provided sound reasoning, for my assertions.

You failed to do either of those things.

It is priceless that you would remark that most of what I say is BS, given what you have to offer with your child like insults.

When I presented you with facts, the only reply you came up with was pretty much in line eith covering your ears with your hands and making unintelligible muttering noises with your mouth......in addition to blurting baseless insults in my direction.

You have thrown personal insults in my direction , in other threads on this board, in the past.

This is trolling, pure and simple.

I don't know what your problem with me is, and at this point, I do not care.


Stop.
Post 43 IP   flag post
Collector 50AE_DE private msg quote post Address this user
The problem is you don't think others should have an opinion that is different than yours and if they do you try to disregard their opinions. I don't think I came on this thread insulting you but stated I had a different opinion than yours.
Post 44 IP   flag post
Collector CopperAgeKids private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by 50AE_DE
The problem is you don't think others should have an opinion that is different than yours and if they do you try to disregard their opinions. I don't think I came on this thread insulting you but stated I had a different opinion than yours.


You are quite mistaken.

I do/did no such thing.
Post 45 IP   flag post
Collector CopperAgeKids private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by 50AE_DE
The problem is you don't think others should have an opinion that is different than yours and if they do you try to disregard their opinions. I don't think I came on this thread insulting you but stated I had a different opinion than yours.


Post #33 isn't quite a personal insult but it certainly borders on it.

In fact, the dismissive tone of that post smacks of the very same character flaw that you are accusing me of displaying.


And if this post of yours below, following post #33, isn't stacked eith two personal insults...than pigs now have the capacity to fly:



Quote:
Originally Posted by 50AE_DE
Go ahead and spend your time with your wall of text. I ignore the bulk of what you write because its just BS.


If you can cite even a single example of poor conduct on my part towards others,as you insist to be true, than please do so.

I would be very surprised if you could...because I am not an inconsiderate prick.

I am wholly sure that you cannot show anything remotely resembling a pattern of such behavior because again...I am not an inconsiderate prick.


If there is a single incident than by all means, do tell.

I will apologize to whomever I may have acted less than friendly towards, if an apology is due.

You know why I'd apologize?

Because I'm not an inconsiderate prick.

As it stands, you have posted similar sights towards me, on at least one other occasion.

I can't recall the title of the thread that occurred in but this isn't the first time you've trolled me on this board.
Post 46 IP   flag post
Collector 50AE_DE private msg quote post Address this user
I guess I really hurt your feelings.
Post 47 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
IBTL - some things never change even with DB not around
Post 48 IP   flag post
Collector DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Did anyone call a whaaambulance?
Post 49 IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
Not worth it, fiddy.
Post 50 IP   flag post
Collector 50AE_DE private msg quote post Address this user
@MR_SigS Agreed. I'm out.
Post 51 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
IBTL

Why can't we have nice things?
Post 52 IP   flag post
Collector IronMan private msg quote post Address this user
Gosh. I come here to escape the drama that is Facebook today and what do I find?

I prefer not to take sides, but I'm having a hard time finding anything "wrong" said by CAK. As for the question about not seeing the upward trends on the 90 day average of DD 158 and 168, that's obvious to me. The top price paid for both books was higher in 2017 than 2018 (so far anyway). But the bottom price paid was lower in 2017 than 2018. Hugely lower on the DD 168. The average is just that. In 2018, both books are selling in a higher average range. Not because the highs are higher. But because the lows are higher. Fewer "bargain sales" on these two books are taking place.

As to the OP's original post, if you want the books it's decent price. If you are looking for "investment" advice and these books are on your want list, I suggest taking the $400 and buying either the Hulk 182 in 9.4 or the DD 168 in 9.6.
Post 53 IP   flag post
Collector CopperAgeKids private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by 50AE_DE
I guess I really hurt your feelings.


This is yet more of the childish trolling that I am referring to.

I have no opinion of you, whatsoever.

I am not the one who has fixated himself on another board member's postings.

You , OTOH, clearly have.

To a degree that you have taken such a dislike to my postings that you feel the need to make childish retorts.

"Childish" is a generous description at this point.

You've gone beyond that marker, to the realm of the absurd.

I honestly don't know what your issue with me even stems from.

I have no issue with you, though.

Kindly, please refrain from making such comments

If you have something of substance to add, please do so.

Anything short of that is a waste your time, as well as mine, and only contributes clutter to this board.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Post 54 IP   flag post
183899 54 29
Thread locked. No more posts permitted. Return home.
destitute