Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Movies TelevisionPop Culture

Comcast Outbids Disney for Fox...6589

Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
I would really just like the unbastardized versions of SW to be released.
Post 26 IP   flag post
Collector VaComicsGuy private msg quote post Address this user
I'd be happy with a version where Han shot first.
Post 27 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabaLament
This just hit the wire. Introducing your newest Disney Princess:

This makes me wonder if Ridley Scott will finish the ‘Prometheus’ trilogy & if this will put the brakes on Blomkamp’s sequel to ‘Aliens’ that Sigourney Weaver was so interested in?
Post 28 IP   flag post
Collector Paulbg2000 private msg quote post Address this user
Disney shareholders approved the purchase of 21st Century Fox this morning. It was stated that it was a 99% approval rate (I wonder who the person was that didn't agree?!)

John Nallen, 21st Century Fox CFO, told the shareholders at the Fox meeting that the merger is expected to reach completion in the first half of 2019.
Post 29 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Get your Hulk 181's while you still can. Once Wolverine appears in the MCU, forget about it.
Post 30 IP   flag post

Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
I'm more curious about what happens to Avatar.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/11/27/james-cameron-on-how-disney-buying-fox-might-affect-avatar-sequels
Post 31 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by X51

http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/11/27/james-cameron-on-how-disney-buying-fox-might-affect-avatar-sequels

If anything, Disney would up the budget on the next movie even further. Go big or go home, the Mouse certainly didnt mess around with building the world of avatar.

If you havent seen the place yet, highly recommended. Totaly worth the price of admission to animal kingdom
Post 32 IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrewbeer
Quote:
Originally Posted by X51

If anything, Disney would up the budget on the next movie even further. Go big or go home, the Mouse certainly didnt mess around with building the world of avatar.

If you havent seen the place yet, highly recommended. Totaly worth the price of admission to animal kingdom

Nope. Haven't seen it. I rarely travel. It's too much like work to me. I've just seen pictures online.

I haven't looked at Dark Horse solicitations. How does it affect their licensed products? Were they prepared for this?
Post 33 IP   flag post
598060 33 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?