Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Questions

Migration in progress658

Collector Cemeteryseth private msg quote post Address this user
So i submitted some books at denver comicon and i was hoping to be able to track the progress on here but everytime i try the migration in progress box pops up. Any advice?
Post 1 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
CBCS might be in the process of migrating all the old slab data from the old database to the current one. If that's the case then that's a good thing as it's been something long in the works. I suggest just leaving it alone until they finish whatever they are doing.
Post 2 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Migration in progress...

Post 3 IP   flag post
@DarthLego well the guy that took all my submissions over the weekend of dcc said i should recieve them by the middle of this week or at the latest this coming monday. But i haven't recieved any tracking or anything. Sorry this is my first time submitting
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector cseale0223 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cemeteryseth
@DarthLego well the guy that took all my submissions over the weekend of dcc said i should recieve them by the middle of this week or at the latest this coming monday. But i haven't recieved any tracking or anything. Sorry this is my first time submitting

I submitted mine in March and never got anything from CBCS on when they sent it out. FedEx just showed up a month later with the package.
Post 5 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
If you haven't been on the forum in the past few days you may have missed it. Steve Borock's step daughter passed away. This has set everything back across all tiers as they've dealt with this tragedy over there.
Post 6 IP   flag post
@DarthLego i see.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector TimBildhauser private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
So i submitted some books at denver comicon and i was hoping to be able to track the progress on here but everytime i try the migration in progress box pops up. Any advice?
Receiving has a bit of a backlog currently between the increase we've seen coming in the daily mail and the submissions from recent conventions. All books submitted at Denver & Heroes have arrived at the office, getting them processed into the system is taking a bit longer is all. However, turnaround will not be affected by it.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBildhauser
Quote:
Receiving has a bit of a backlog currently between the increase we've seen coming in the daily mail and the submissions from recent conventions. All books submitted at Denver & Heroes have arrived at the office, getting them processed into the system is taking a bit longer is all. However, turnaround will not be affected by it.
Post 9 IP   flag post
So how do i go about tracking them on here?do i use the cross-reference numbers on the sheet i was given at the con. Forgive me this is my first time submitting.
Post 10 IP   flag post
CBCS Pressing SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
When your books get entered into the system, you'll be emailed the log in info for your account. You'll be able to see your order on your account dashboard. If you click the invoice number, you'll be able to see the tiers in your order. The tiers will have an orange box that will tell you the current status.

It may take a few more weeks to get everything entered into the system for Denver and Heroes con. I know that's what they're currently working on.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveRicketts
When your books get entered into the system, you'll be emailed the log in info for your account. You'll be able to see your order on your account dashboard. If you click the invoice number, you'll be able to see the tiers in your order. The tiers will have an orange box that will tell you the current status.

It may take a few more weeks to get everything entered into the system for Denver and Heroes con. I know that's what they're currently working on.
Post 12 IP   flag post
So then there must be a somewhat of a delay then considering the guy that accepted all my books over the weekend said with the 2day tier that they'd be back by today (must not have realized the holiday) now my other question is how will the migration in progress thing affect the info you just gave me?
Post 13 IP   flag post
Expedited orders from a show are pulled and processed immediately. If you have a 2 Day submission from that show, please call customer service tomorrow and they'll help you.

Migration problems are only for old system orders, those received before January 2016. It shouldn't have any affect on orders received now.
Post 14 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveRicketts
Expedited orders from a show are pulled and processed immediately. If you have a 2 Day submission from that show, please call customer service tomorrow and they'll help you.

Migration problems are only for old system orders, those received before January 2016. It shouldn't have any affect on orders received now.
Post 15 IP   flag post
Great thank you so much i appreciate your time and info. Sorry to be a pain in the ass. Just trying to learn everything.
Post 16 IP   flag post
No problem. Glad I could help.
Post 17 IP   flag post
598069 17 17
This topic is archived. Start new topic?