Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
MemorabiliaPop CultureStatuesToys

SDCC Exclusives657

COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
The first list of exclusives for SDCC are up!

http://comic-con.org/cci/2016/exclusives

Anything catching your eye?

I'm looking at the signed Alex Ross Harley Quinn Variant set and the probably too expensive for me to actually buy Dark Knight Returns signed Gallery Edition
Post 1 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Man, does this mean the 2nd print version of the Aspen Michael Turner Batman #1 is SDCC exclusive? That is gonna end up harder to find than the first print.
Post 2 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
I saw that. Good question. Good luck to everyone looking for a copy!
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Absolute_Zero private msg quote post Address this user
Mope they will sell a the Aspen Batman Variant 2nd print online. Got email from them when it goes on sale. Well never will go to SDCC beause its out right crazy there lol. Bit maybe someday
Post 4 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolute_Zero
Mope they will sell a the Aspen Batman Variant 2nd print online. Got email from them when it goes on sale. Well never will go to SDCC beause its out right crazy there lol. Bit maybe someday

Are you saying you already got an email saying when the 2nd print goes on sale, or are expecting it? I haven't heard anything about it yet.
Post 5 IP   flag post
@Darthlego yeah i did recieve email from Aspen saying that it will go on sale on July 13th on the website. Have the picture in the email and it the same image just different colors and this it looks way color than the original variant
Post 6 IP   flag post
Ok, I found it, in the same email as the Harley, I didn't even bother scrolling down. Yeah I like the 2nd print version better than the 1st too.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Yeah I am going to get me on copy of it or maybe 2 of them. Also I know a guy who has several of the first variant color but not sure if i want one lol
Post 8 IP   flag post
598061 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?