Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Signature ASPCBCS Signature VSP

PSA - Dealing with CBCS AW's6553

Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
This was posted two days ago on the Official CBCS Signature Programs (ASP/VSP) Facebook page by Mark Roman. When you are dealing with a new CBCS AW or facilitator, it doesn't hurt to check if they are legit by asking Mark Roman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Roman
ATTN CBCS Customers, AWs & Facilitators:
When a facilitator is in question of their status, PLEASE feel free to ask me (in PMs or emails) if they are a CBCS approved facilitator or not. I've been hearing reports of non-approved CBCS facilitators posing as CBCS facilitators. Besides this action being illegal, it's immoral and unethical and you, as a consumer/customer, are taking that risk of possibly having issues with your books and/or submissions. CBCS will not take any accountability for lack of anybody not doing their research and reaching out to us prior. CBCS is only accountable when reaching out to us at a convention to get your books witnessed from a CBCS representative working the CBCS booth. Outside of that, you're taking a chance, so it's best to do your research or contact me, prior. Thank you!
-Mark Roman

His email is: mroman@cbcscomics.com
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
So what is happening? So these unauthorized witnesses know they are not authorized? Are they scamming or just not aware of the rules and their qualification )or in these cases disqualification)?

Agree though....your comics, your responsibility to ensure they are handled properly.
Post 2 IP   flag post
598088 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?