Comics Modern AgeFor SalePop CultureRaw Comics For SaleToys

FS: TSR Dungeons & Dragons Game, Handbook, Ltd Comics6513

Collector ZosoRocks private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks for checking it out.

Best regards....

Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/302759494663
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Relaxin89 private msg quote post Address this user
Good lord this brings back childhood memories!
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector ZosoRocks private msg quote post Address this user
,,,right next to playing Risk for hours and then some Stratego, and then capping it off with something on Intelivision.

The good ol' days!
Post 3 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I loved playing D&D
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector DocBrown private msg quote post Address this user
Ooooo....I'll bet a lot of people used their +3 Vorpal Swords to slay that Mountain Troll and rescue the Princess! Does it GET any cooler than spending time with all your male friends in the basement on a Friday night in your late teens, playing the greatest fantasy game of all time...??

So many memories...
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Rafel private msg quote post Address this user
WOW!! The memories that brings back. I loved painting my figurines and playing the game with my buddies!! Thank you for sharing.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user
Love me some D&D! I still have most of the old first edition books, modules, Dragon mags, etc. I played endlessly as a kid, and when my daughter was young we had a weekly game at our house (fortunately all of her friends were boys). Can’t wait until my grandson is old enough to play!
Post 7 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I used to DM a small group we'd play on Friday night at 5pm and the campaign would be over Sunday evening around 7-8pm. Memories.
Post 8 IP   flag post
I think I still have my old campaign map on posterboard, too. I'll see if I can dig it up from "the storage hangar".
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah I miss those weekend games. The time commitment seems to be the biggest obstacle in getting a game together these days. I have several friends who would love to play, but making it work with everyone’s Schedule is nearly impossible. Oh, to be young and free from responsibilities again!
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector BabaLament private msg quote post Address this user
Hitting up used bookstores looking for old D&D or WoD sourcebooks is a tangential hobby to comic collecting. I have a goodly collection of D&D, Forgotten Realms, & World of Darkness core sourcebooks; but it’s the supplementary books that are the really hard finds.

I also found a bunch of cloth maps from the old Ultima PC games in a box. I wish more games had cool add-on lore items like maps or codices, instead of poly-resin statues or metal “collectors” boxes.
Post 11 IP   flag post
598073 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?