Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
I’ve been looking for a high grade raw copy of this to get Cassandra Peterson’s (aka Elvira’s) signature on.

I just ran across a copy already signed in a Beckett slab.

Long story short, I hope CBCS keeps their slab in this merger.

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user
They said they wouldn’t be using this slab when I made a similar thread a few months ago.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpiercy
They said they wouldn’t be using this slab when I made a similar thread a few months ago.

I figured & definitely hoped that was the case.
Post 3 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
No but Borock mentioned in a live cast on youtube that the case was changing a few months ago. So I expect it to be the current slab with an updated logo or trademark on back for copyright and fluidity of branding.
Post 4 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@00slim - I might have a high grade raw copy lying around in one of my long boxes.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
No but Borock mentioned in a live cast on youtube that the case was changing a few months ago. So I expect it to be the current slab with an updated logo or trademark on back for copyright and fluidity of branding.

That isn’t necessarily a bad thing. Especially if the new case has added security.

Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
@00slim - I might have a high grade raw copy lying around in one of my long boxes.

Great. Just let me know. I’d love to meet her & get a sig in person. I love when people make a career out of their fandom. She’s a great example of that.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector Themaxx35 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke

I would love it if they ditch the red label in the upcoming change and use that silver color on the Becket slab or something like it instead. The current red label looks like some kind of cross between peptobismal and cough syrup.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Yeah, I’m not big on the red either. Red typically implies something is wrong.
Post 8 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR conditionfreak private msg quote post Address this user
What is the grade on that Beckett slabbed book? Looks to just be authentication of the signature. but it says "grading services".
Post 9 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by conditionfreak
What is the grade on that Beckett slabbed book? Looks to just be authentication of the signature. but it says "grading services".

I don’t see a grade on the slab or listed in the ad. I think this one is just an authenticated signature.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Appears to be just an "Authentic Autograph" and not graded.
Post 11 IP   flag post
598100 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?