Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Golden AgeFor SaleRaw Comics For Sale

Comics For Trade?6444

Collector AtlasLad67 private msg quote post Address this user
I have a few raw GA books i'd love to trade for gga/Atlas Teen books if i'm allowed and they are wanted:
Blackhawk 19 classic Crandall cover
Dagar , Desert Hawk 19 classic GGA by Kamen
Purple Claw 1 rare precode horror
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector CopperAgeKids private msg quote post Address this user
I might be interested, don't think I have enough Atlas teen books to trade for those books, though.

I do have a decent amount of Marvel westerns, from the Atlas period thru the early/mid 1960's.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Am I allowed to ask for your email to send you pics and you me? I want any Atlas teens you have then we can work out the rest
Post 3 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR conditionfreak private msg quote post Address this user
I posted a Margie that you don't have, on the thread you started titled "Margie Comics Wanted".

I posted it yesterday and you said nothing. But you started this thread today. So I just raised the price on the "Margie" #42.

I don't like wasting my time to dig out books from my stash, scan them, and post on here. And have the seeker ignore it. At least say "no thanks".

Good luck in your searches.
Post 4 IP   flag post
I'm new to this forum and have NO idea how to look at posts. I have no notifications etc and I'm old. I don't know why you're so offended. All you had to do was send me a private message lime the guy just did showing another book. I'd love to see the book but can't find your pic. Sorry again. If you want to sell it let me know
Post 5 IP   flag post
There is a number highlighted in green, on the top right of each page here. If you click on that number you will be sent to a page which shows all threads that you posted on, at the bottom of the page.

The first half of the page will be a list of other members here that "voted" (it is like a "like" on facebook) on something you posted.

For future navigation purposes.

Or, you could just scroll down the first page of the "Forum Home", and find all of your threads you initiated.
Post 6 IP   flag post
P.S. You are not the first person to come here asking for books, and then disappear or never get back to "us". That is why I got offended. I apologize for getting offended. I blame the Russians.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Lol damn Russkies. Thank you. I love the book. So how firm is the price? Is a trade or partial trade poszible or just cash? Now I know how to work this. Thank you
Post 8 IP   flag post
Yea, a trade is possible. I'm a collector and not chasing money. But someone has to send a book first in a trade. And for me to do that, you would have to provide satisfactory references. I can provide references on my side.

What you got you would part with in golden, silver or bronze age?
Post 9 IP   flag post
I have:

Blackhawk 19
Dagar , Desert Hawk 19
Purple Claw 1

I can send whatever you trade for first
Post 10 IP   flag post
Let me see pics of Purple Claw #1 and Dagar #19. I don't like Blackhawk. Even with movie rumors on him.
Post 11 IP   flag post
PM me an email I'll take fresh pics rn lol
Post 12 IP   flag post
600777 12 12
This topic is archived. Start new topic?