Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS EventsSignatures

Phoenix COMIC FEST !! GRATITUDE KEVIN-RYAN6429

Collector Gabriel85301 private msg quote post Address this user
I want to give a quick shout out at Kevin Gawthrope , Ryan Hicks and Mike? who were FACILITATORS at Phoenix Comic Fest this past weekend. I went in on Thursday, and they assisted me in taking care of all my signature needs right away. Ryan had to crack open several of my Captain Marvel 9.8s and we were both nervous but I think he was more nervous than me as we were sweating it out. I am happy they were able to get my Arthur Adams, Frank Cho books signatures on the side so I did not have to worry about going back and forth with my books. Kudos to you guys, it was a very rough con with a lot of BIG NAMES at it!
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector thelastbard private msg quote post Address this user
I sent them a few of my Chris Claremont books from last weekend to get signed by Alan Davis and one of those by Mark Farmer... then on to CBCS, of course, for grading. Can't wait to see the results! Definitely top notch guys.

Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector DocBrown private msg quote post Address this user
Where was Alan Davis?
Post 3 IP   flag post
@DocBrown Where in the Phoenix convention? Not sure! I wasn't there personally... I mailed my books to Kevin, who facilitated the sigs for me, since I couldn't make the drive.
Post 4 IP   flag post
He was there. He did a sketch for a friend of mine. He was near Farmer
Post 5 IP   flag post
@Gabriel85301 would have loved a sketch...
Post 6 IP   flag post
Yeah we were still with him after 7pm. He finished and went to help out another exhibitor and then the alarms went off. I wasnt happy about Saturday night.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector DocBrown private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelastbard
@DocBrown Where in the Phoenix convention? Not sure! I wasn't there personally... I mailed my books to Kevin, who facilitated the sigs for me, since I couldn't make the drive.

Ah, I see. I have many books I'd love to get signed by him (including Excalibur #1 and X-Men #213.)
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector RyanHicks private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks @Gabriel85301 and @thelastbard for the kudos and for sending/bringing your books in. Gabriel, it was great seeing you there as always. Kevin and I love helping all you guys out and building up these collections so its always good to hear when you guys appreciate the service.
Post 9 IP   flag post
597993 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?