Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern AgeQuestions

Harley Quinn #1 variants?641

Collector Mathyus_42 private msg quote post Address this user
@dielinfinite Thanks... I will see if I can find anything on the website.
Post 776 IP   flag post
Well, there is no exact price stated, or at least I cannot find it. Still, I think that is my best bet.
Post 777 IP   flag post
Collector Revelations private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaComicsGuy
Thoughts on this?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HARLEY-QUINN-1-DC-REBIRTH-DELL-OTTO-BULLETPROOF-PINK-VARIANT-HTF-ONLY-800-/282179931177?hash=item41b33c0c29:g:h9AAAOSwLF1X3VO7

I was watching another 9.8 just to see how much it would go for and it did end up just above 960. So 950 plus shipping would likely be average... For now. No idea what will happen in the future. I don't see it going down tho.
Post 778 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
My memory wants to say the prescreen charge is $5.00, I'm sure it's on the website somewhere.
Post 779 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
My memory wants to say the prescreen charge is $5.00, I'm sure it's on the website somewhere.

I looked in the FAQ section, and this is what it says.

"If your book is determined by CBCS to be below the grade you have selected, your book will be returned in its raw state and you may or may not be charged a nominal “reject fee”. If your book meets the minimum grade, it will be certified and placed into a CBCS case with no additional fees."

So, if it is 4 or 5 bucks, I will be ok with that.
Post 780 IP   flag post

Collector Resurrection private msg quote post Address this user
I have a 9.8 Pink Bulletproof coming back from CBCS, will be delivered Thursday
Post 781 IP   flag post
Collector Flipstud private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Resurrection
did you get it cleaned or pressed before sending it?
Post 782 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

To a non-comic civilian that would totally sound like you just ordered a piece of lingerie.
Post 783 IP   flag post
Collector AznBane private msg quote post Address this user
@Mathyus_42

If I looked at your pictures correctly you have 12 color breaking spine ticks? In my opinion there is no way that book grades 9.0 or higher. A nice little quick reference for high graded books can be read up here

http://comicbookinvest.com/2016/05/27/high-grade-comic-books/

Obviously nothing in grading is absolute. Even though the screen penalty is only $4 you're gonna have to consider shipping to and from. Just my opinion, trying to save you some time.
Post 784 IP   flag post
It is 11, but I read that page and am thinking just to keep her home. As for shipping, it would be going with several other books, so it would not be that big of a deal.
Post 785 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipstud
Quote:
did you get it cleaned or pressed before sending it?
No, just subbed it
Post 786 IP   flag post
Collector reggieb private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite
@Jesse_O All that and I would add that she's not just a bad girl or a daddy's girl, she's also very sweet and tragic. She's certainly not malicious like the Joker but she's still capabale of heinous things but you can also see her going straight if not for her own flaws making that so difficult for her. At the same time, she's more than willing to step up and be the hero like when she tried saving Bruce Wayne in the Valentine's Day special or tried to form a super hero duo with Power Girl (granted she may have had some ulterior motives with that one).

And yes the book is very fun. It dips into some risquee situations at points but does more for fun and funny.

The book was fun for me until sometime just after the end of the Powergirl crossover, when she started saying holisomethingoliee at least once on literally every page. Not cool.

Also, I have been collecting some of these Harley covers, some of them are really cool. But dat price!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HARLEY-QUINN-1-CGC-9-9-TURNER-ASPEN-ULTIMATE-PUDDIN-VARIANT-LIMITED-1000-/182289907977?hash=item2a71534109:g:CBYAAOSwNRdX5Ahw

I mean come on now. I get that it's a 9.9, but is someone really going to pay that?
Post 787 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@reggieb Eh, overpriced slabs are nothing new and hardly unique to Harley. That's why I rarely buy slabbed books at all.
Post 788 IP   flag post
Mail call!
Post 789 IP   flag post
Collector huskershawn69 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathyus_42
looked in the FAQ section, and this is what it says.

"If your book is determined by CBCS to be below the grade you have selected, your book will be returned in its raw state and you may or may not be charged a nominal “reject fee”. If your book meets the minimum grade, it will be certified and placed into a CBCS case with no additional fees."

So, if it is 4 or 5 bucks, I will be ok with that.

I've had about 4 books come back over the last year that didn't meet the pre-screen grade and I wasn't charged anything for them.
Post 790 IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user
@Resurrection very nice! Congrats!
Post 791 IP   flag post
@dpiercy Thanks! I am bummed I have to wait for Del'otto to come around to get my others signed
Post 792 IP   flag post
601359 793 17
This topic is archived. Start new topic?