Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS EventsCBCS GradedCertified Comics For SaleFor SaleRaw Comics For SaleWant to Buy

CBCS is Moving to Dallas...6377

CBCS Pressing SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
Attention CBCS customers and supporters.

We are moving! Our long-awaited move to Dallas is about to take place. CBCS will be moving operations to 4635 McEwen Road, Dallas TX 75244.

The move will commence on June 11th and will be completed on June 18th. Our customer service staff will be available during the move to answer any questions you might have on your submission and any submission already on its way will be re-routed to our new facility. Our goal is to limit the impact on production as much as possible, but there could be slight delays on some of the services during the move. This is bittersweet, as we are saying goodbye to our first home in St Petersburg, but we are very excited at the opportunities opening for us and our valued clients in Dallas.

Our office numbers will remain the same
Phone: 727.803.6822
Toll Free: 844.870.2227

Our new facility will be sharing the same office space as Beckett Grading and Authentication Services. This move offers CBCS many positive opportunities that we have not had over the last few years. More room to work, more staff to handle/process orders, help with show planning, and a few new services/products that will be coming soon are just a few of the things we are excited about. The move of CBCS to Dallas will not change our continued devotion to providing consistent comic book grading according to our established standards while providing the best customer service in the hobby. You, our client base, will always come first!

Steve Borock, President and Head Grader for CBCS, stated, “Collectors do not have to be concerned about the consistency of our grading standards during, or after, our move to Dallas. Our graders will be moving with the company, so CBCS will not face a loss of grading knowledge and experience. I am humbled by the dedication our amazing employees have shown during our transition with Beckett Media and the upcoming move to Dallas.”

Should you have any questions or concerns about the relocation, please feel free to contact us at customerservice@CBCScomics.com

We look forward to seeing and serving you at our greatly improved office surroundings.

Remember our new address is:
CBCS
4635 McEwen Road
Dallas, TX 75244

**Please ship all submissions to our new address after June 7th, 2018 to avoid possible delays in receiving invoices.

Thank you all for your continued support and, as always, happy collecting!

-The CBCS Team
Post 1 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Good luck you guys! I hope to hear more awesome news in the near future!
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector KYoung_1974 private msg quote post Address this user
I'm happy you guys are moving closer to me! Good luck with the move.
Post 3 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
So is this the official announcement? lol
Post 4 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Congratulation!
Post 5 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
So is this the official announcement? lol

One of them, yes. More to come as details are official.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector DocBrown private msg quote post Address this user
Post 7 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
congrats and I hope the move goes as smoothly as possible for you!
Post 8 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR conditionfreak private msg quote post Address this user
Fake News, unless pictures are provided, it ain't happenin'.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector Robert86m private msg quote post Address this user
How is this going to effect orders that are due to ship within the 1st-11th of June
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector Themaxx35 private msg quote post Address this user
I just hope my books ship before then. Good luck with the move. I can imagine it’ll be a logistical nightmare to manage.
Post 11 IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Keep coming West to Cali so I can work for you guys.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Collector DocBrown private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthshaker01

I was going to say the same thing, only with regards to submissions. It would be a LOT nicer to not have to pay $100+ per box of comics.
Post 13 IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
WOOOOOO HOOOOO. Deb..... . . . . CBCS does Dallas. I can't wait.
Post 14 IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
underground books with VSP

*fingers crossed*
Post 15 IP   flag post
Collector BabaLament private msg quote post Address this user
@SteveRicketts Good luck with the move sir!

Until then, would someone be kind enough to purge the Customer Service voicemail? I tried calling last week Monday & Today, and both times after the "Customer Service is busy" message, the automated system kicked me to the mailbox; followed immediately by, "we're sorry, the mailbox is full."
Post 16 IP   flag post
Collector Darkga private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustThatGuy
WOOOOOO HOOOOO. Deb..... . . . . CBCS does Dallas. I can't wait.

Everything is bigger in Texas...
Post 17 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Traffic.
Post 18 IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
Boom! That's closer to me, shaves a day off my TAT, whoop whoop. Joking ofcourse. Good luck. I would just rent a U-haul for each employee and load up the shop and caravan the whole place out west to Dallas.
Be weary of carpetbaggers, river boat thieves as you cross the Mississippi River. If things go sideways, circle the U-Hauls for protection, then run for the Alamo if need be. Although, the Alamo didn't do so well last time people hunkered done there.
Post 19 IP   flag post
Why just the women? I like bears. Gaard private msg quote post Address this user
"Our graders will be moving with the company..."
That's fortunate.
Post 20 IP   flag post
Collector Jklugh private msg quote post Address this user
Hi. I'm curious is every book not being started til the move is done. I sent comics in and they were delivered today. Does that mean the process won't start til say June 18 or does it still goes as scheduled. I paid for fast pass and if it starts June 18 that's 4 weeks away and would make 11 weeks at least instead of 7 wks. This is my first time sending in comics.
Post 21 IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBrown
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthshaker01

I was going to say the same thing, only with regards to submissions. It would be a LOT nicer to not have to pay $100+ per box of comics.

+1
I'd definitely start selling some comics if I could drop off and pick up my submissions.
Post 22 IP   flag post
Collector 3JJr private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveRicketts
Attention CBCS customers and supporters.

We are moving! Our long-awaited move to Dallas is about to take place. CBCS will be moving operations to 4635 McEwen Road, Dallas TX 75244.

The move will commence on June 11th and will be completed on June 18th. Our customer service staff will be available during the move to answer any questions you might have on your submission and any submission already on its way will be re-routed to our new facility. Our goal is to limit the impact on production as much as possible, but there could be slight delays on some of the services during the move. This is bittersweet, as we are saying goodbye to our first home in St Petersburg, but we are very excited at the opportunities opening for us and our valued clients in Dallas.

Our office numbers will remain the same
Phone: 727.803.6822
Toll Free: 844.870.2227

Our new facility will be sharing the same office space as Beckett Grading and Authentication Services. This move offers CBCS many positive opportunities that we have not had over the last few years. More room to work, more staff to handle/process orders, help with show planning, and a few new services/products that will be coming soon are just a few of the things we are excited about. The move of CBCS to Dallas will not change our continued devotion to providing consistent comic book grading according to our established standards while providing the best customer service in the hobby. You, our client base, will always come first!

Steve Borock, President and Head Grader for CBCS, stated, “Collectors do not have to be concerned about the consistency of our grading standards during, or after, our move to Dallas. Our graders will be moving with the company, so CBCS will not face a loss of grading knowledge and experience. I am humbled by the dedication our amazing employees have shown during our transition with Beckett Media and the upcoming move to Dallas.”

Should you have any questions or concerns about the relocation, please feel free to contact us at customerservice@CBCScomics.com

We look forward to seeing and serving you at our greatly improved office surroundings.

Remember our new address is:
CBCS
4635 McEwen Road
Dallas, TX 75244

**Please ship all submissions to our new address after June 7th, 2018 to avoid possible delays in receiving invoices.

Thank you all for your continued support and, as always, happy collecting!

-The CBCS Team

Just up the road a piece, 10 minutes or so from Heritage, as the crow flies, and a tad bit longer as the horseflies.

As Walt Disney once noted, "It's a small world after all".
Post 23 IP   flag post
Collector CopperAgeKids private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jklugh
Hi. I'm curious is every book not being started til the move is done. I sent comics in and they were delivered today. Does that mean the process won't start til say June 18 or does it still goes as scheduled. I paid for fast pass and if it starts June 18 that's 4 weeks away and would make 11 weeks at least instead of 7 wks. This is my first time sending in comics.

CBCS is not suspending their work load.

On the contrary, their graders will be putting more hours in on weekends, to offset the day or so spent in travel time.

All books will be graded in the order received, ; fast passed books will not be negatively effected.

Your books are in good hands, no need to be concerned.
Post 24 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CopperAgeKids
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jklugh

CBCS is not suspending their work load. Thank you for the help

On the contrary, their graders will be putting more hours in on weekends, to offset the day or so spent in travel time.

All books will be graded in the order received, ; fast passed books will not be negatively effected.

Your books are in good hands, no need to be concerned.
Post 25 IP   flag post
I put Thank you for your help in the wrong spot
Post 26 IP   flag post
Collector comicsforme private msg quote post Address this user
From sink holes to earth quakes.Its a shame they didnt go to Houston but then they would have to suffer from floods.Good look CBCS.
Post 27 IP   flag post
Collector lpgasdude private msg quote post Address this user
I'm just curious. What about those of us that have dropped books off in St Pete, and are expecting to pick them up in the next month or so? Will you complete grading the dropoff/pickups there? Or will they be shipped to us?
Post 28 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lpgasdude
I'm just curious. What about those of us that have dropped books off in St Pete, and are expecting to pick them up in the next month or so? Will you complete grading the dropoff/pickups there? Or will they be shipped to us?

Stay tuned for more news as it is made available.
Post 29 IP   flag post
Collector infinityG private msg quote post Address this user
good luck guys, i hope it's a seamless move!
Post 30 IP   flag post
598059 128 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?