Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Captain Corrector CaptainCanuck private msg quote post Address this user
I recently received an eBay invite to post up to 5 listings with final value fees of $1 each.

Wondering if it’s a good time to list ASM #300, or is it better to wait until closer to the release date. Have some Caliber Presents #1 too. I’m also assuming the optimal time for NM #98 has passed.

Which other key issues are most likely at their peak value right now?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector doog private msg quote post Address this user
Anything Venom for me is doing real well still right now. Eternals have been selling quite well. Have not tried my Deadpool’s, I think they still have room to run for the next movie.
Post 2 IP   flag post
@doog

Good to know, thx. I do have some Eternals I could list.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector CopperAgeKids private msg quote post Address this user
Damn, I never get those kinds of coupons.All I get is a bunch of 100 free listing B'S coupons, which I never use and buying codes, which I rarely use, either.

Deadpool and NM 98 are strong right now,I'd say list any slabbed NM 98's.

ASM 300 is strong as well.

It'll peak again when the next trailer hits, but it's a good idea to lost it via BIN anyway.

No idea where CP 1 is at now.

But Eternals books are solid.

I got about $150 shipped for a Eternals 1 CGC 9.0, with a couple of pretty big cracks on the outer case, a couple weeks back.

The buyer was happy, gave me a positive feedback.
Post 4 IP   flag post
@CopperAgeKids

I’m assuming the offer is to entice listings from those who haven’t used their eBay account in a while.

I’ll probably list slabbed stuff because selling raw always makes me look back and wonder what could have been lol.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector SpiderTim private msg quote post Address this user
I rarely get those emails as I am a regular ebay seller so they probably don't need to convince me to come back and sell with them.
Post 6 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderTim
I rarely get those emails as I am a regular ebay seller so they probably don't need to convince me to come back and sell with them.

You may be right. I only run about 10 to 15 listings at a time and maybe sell four or five books a month, and I get those emails all the time
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
I sell a couple things a week & rarely get them. Wish I got more, that’s for sure.
Post 8 IP   flag post
600866 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?