Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Avengers Next Movie MAJOR SPOILER LEAKED6369

Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
Tony will wear his new Iron Man armor called Drag-Buster Armor to Spank Thanos into submission with Captain Marvels help!

Post 1 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GanaSoth
Tony will wear his new Iron Man armor called Drag-Buster Armor to Spank Thanos into submission with Captain Marvels help!

I heard about this but I have my doubts.
Post 2 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
Nick fury called her at the end of the avengers movie. She is arguably the most powerful of the heroes, it’s no surprise she will be coming to save the day.

Unless her upcoming movie flops. Then the producers of the next Avengers film have a big problem on their hamds!
Post 3 IP   flag post
Yeah, but Sentry is more powerful than her, and Miracleman is more powerful than him...
They need to add those two (Sentry & Miracleman) in the Marvel Movie Universe.
Heck, each character's background story would be a great movie on their own.

I mean, here is an example: they brought in Black Panther & Antman into the Marvel Movie Universe, and those characters stories are no where near as good as Sentry's or Miracleman's. Now anyone that has read Sentry and Miracleman knows that I'm 100% correct about that.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Didn't Mar-vell wipe the floor with Darkseid... I mean Thanos a few times?
Post 5 IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Studley_Dudley
Didn't Mar-vell wipe the floor with Darkseid... I mean Thanos a few times?

but squirrel girl also.....but silver.......but......bruce wayne used chicken soup on mr.freeze....and then....like.....cable came in with a lot of pouches with magic dust that makes people fly. wait what? sorry i can't keep up with it anymore.
Post 6 IP   flag post
@JustThatGuy haha. I know right. Don't forget about Bullwinkle & Rockey Balboa. Oh yeah, and Apollo Creed becomes the new Falcon!
Post 7 IP   flag post
600783 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?