Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS EventsComics Modern AgeGrading Help NeededQuestions

Which comics to submit6357

Collector Randomdoge private msg quote post Address this user

Hey there folks so tomorrow i will be heading to the rob liefield event and im planning on getting some of these comics graded but my budget is probably 150 so my question is how many can i get graded and which ones should i get graded forsure i'll get cable and deadpool graded
Post 1 IP   flag post
I also have shield issue 1 deadpool black and white variant
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Menoth79 private msg quote post Address this user
Batman beyond and that amazing spiderman with deadpool. Those are probably top priority. Anything else is merely a guilty pleasure.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector comicsforme private msg quote post Address this user
Iron Fistand DNMto graded and Cable /Deadpool to mabey signed.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Yea i was thinking of getting deadpool and cable singed but help me out tho rob is charging $40 to get it signed but to be graded it'll be $60 so my question is since cbcs is going to be there wouldn't they be witnessing the sgnatures thus making the $60 price not worth it?
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
I second the Batman Beyond book. Press it for best potential as well.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Yea batman beyond i was leaning towards pressing and grading
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector comicsforme private msg quote post Address this user
Rob is to much.I got 40 to 50 comics signed from him 20yrs ago free.Not any more.He only has a few big hit comics.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Yea that's what im thinking like am i really going to pay that much just for a guy who got big because of deadpool
Post 9 IP   flag post

These are his pricing rates
Post 10 IP   flag post
Liefeld is almost asking Stan Lee prices?

I’d pass. But that’s me.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Collector thelastbard private msg quote post Address this user
@00slim Yeah, yikes!
Post 12 IP   flag post
Yea same here im just planning on going just because cbcs is going to be there and yea i was thinking about getting my cable and deadpool signed but idk thats too much for his signature
Post 13 IP   flag post
Collector thelastbard private msg quote post Address this user
@Randomdoge Oh! that DC Nation 0.... I love that cover. I want one, but if I get it, I'll see if I can get some sigs on it before grading. Keep it in good shape! I think it'll be a good one for grading, especially after Batman 50 hits stands. I could be wrong, but, regardless, it's a GREAT cover!
Post 14 IP   flag post
Collector doog private msg quote post Address this user
Signature for you is one thing, I don’t see the profit potential at this cost for flipping those books.
Post 15 IP   flag post
Collector CopperAgeKids private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomdoge
Yea i was thinking of getting deadpool and cable singed but help me out tho rob is charging $40 to get it signed but to be graded it'll be $60 so my question is since cbcs is going to be there wouldn't they be witnessing the sgnatures thus making the $60 price not worth it?

What?

With $150, you should just get a few books pressed and slabbed.

Batman Beyond is a reprint, if I'm not mistaken. ...it's a $5 book.Don't get that graded.

1st lady deadpool, C & DP 1, ASM 617 (DP), deadpool origins.

That's about your $150 budget with pressing/shipping.

If the books won't get 9.8's if pressed, sell them raw now via buy it now listings.

Second thought..having just the C & DP 1 signed, pressed and slabbed (all fast tracked)....long as you get at least a 9.6, is likely your best bet.
Post 16 IP   flag post
@doog yea im not really looking into selling them they'll just be for my personal collection
Post 17 IP   flag post
@CopperAgeKids oh with rhe peices i was asking since cbcs will be at the event wont they be witnessing these signatures and since rob is charging 40 for each signature but for some reason to get a signature that'll be then sent to be graded by cbcs wouldn't i just pay for the 40 instead of 60 and thats if i wanted it to get my c and dp signed by him
Post 18 IP   flag post
I thought I remembered that the true 1st appearance was the free promo for Batman Beyond #1. But that is the 2nd print. But if mycomicshop is any indication, a 9.8 of that book would still be worth grading.

Post 19 IP   flag post
Collector KingNampa private msg quote post Address this user
@Randomdoge My advice is the Amazing Spiderman 611 or Batman Beyond?. Those have potential to possible be worth something. Otherwise the rest I would not get graded. Still get Rob to sign them but no point, value wise to get them graded.
Post 20 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00slim
I thought I remembered that the true 1st appearance was the free promo for Batman Beyond #1. But that is the 2nd print. But if mycomicshop is any indication, a 9.8 of that book would still be worth grading.

Yes this one is the free issue not reprint unless they have done that (not beung sarcastic)
Post 21 IP   flag post

Post 22 IP   flag post
The Free issue IS the reprint as @CopperAgeKids said. But if it’s a 9.8, it could still be worth grading.
Post 23 IP   flag post
Collector doog private msg quote post Address this user
I’ve always liked that 611. For me that’s the one that belongs on my wall, although the lady Deadpool has points of interest
Post 24 IP   flag post
@doog yea i really dog skottie youngs art i also have the one shot of her well two of em i was thinking on that one being graded but i feel theres no Point for that one
Post 25 IP   flag post
598092 25 25
This topic is archived. Start new topic?