Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Fan Expo Canada bringing the Heat this year!6338

COLLECTOR Wolverine private msg quote post Address this user
Y'all see who they have coming this year? It's crazy. Apart from Snyder, Capullo, Kubert, Finch, King, Tynion IV and JOCK. They just announced John Byrne!!
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector farseer private msg quote post Address this user
I'm considering cracking my Next Men #21 CBCS 9.4 to get it signed
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine
Y'all see who they have coming this year? It's crazy. Apart from Snyder, Capullo, Kubert, Finch, King, Tynion IV and JOCK. They just announced John Byrne!!
Wow! Time to get the passport then. 🚙
Post 3 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine

Andy or Adam Kubert?
Post 4 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Didn't see the Byrne announcement!! even if I don't make it I think a few of my books might!!!

Good chance I can make a few days this year though!
Post 5 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
can't think of anything Byrne I would want signed....pretty sure he won't be doing sketches!!.
My Next Men 21 is CGC and is 9.6 (cover price from tales from another planet back in the day - should have ordered more than 1!!) but I didn't crack it when Mignola was in town and won't crack it for Byrne.

O..O..O...just saw that Byrne was on the San Diego Comicon #2 - maybe get that signed?? Already signed by Mignola 9.2 CGC ($5 at the Snail back in the day ) - should press higher easily
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector VictorCreed private msg quote post Address this user
@drchaos Andy
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector farseer private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
can't think of anything Byrne I would want signed....pretty sure he won't be doing sketches!!.
My Next Men 21 is CGC and is 9.6 (cover price from tales from another planet back in the day - should have ordered more than 1!!) but I didn't crack it when Mignola was in town and won't crack it for Byrne.

O..O..O...just saw that Byrne was on the San Diego Comicon #2 - maybe get that signed?? Already signed by Mignola 9.2 CGC ($5 at the Snail back in the day ) - should press higher easily

I have to pull out my Superman #1 to see what kind of shape it is in
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector TimBildhauser private msg quote post Address this user
Byrne was at NYCC in October and reportedly you had to spend $100 to buy copies of his 2 newest books after which he would sign 1 other item of your choosing.
Post 9 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBildhauser
Byrne was at NYCC in October and reportedly you had to spend $100 to buy copies of his 2 newest books after which he would sign 1 other item of your choosing.

You only had to buy one book but he would only sign one other item so buying a second book to get a third signature made sense, especially since the line was very long and the books were only ten dollars each if I remember correctly.
Post 10 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR Wolverine private msg quote post Address this user
I'd spend 20$ to get a few extra signatures but I won't be spending $100
Post 11 IP   flag post
Collector thelastbard private msg quote post Address this user
You don't necessarily need a passport...

Post 12 IP   flag post
600759 12 12
This topic is archived. Start new topic?